Support Forums
GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] (/showthread.php?tid=11859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Arеs - 11-13-2010

Dude I made those things while eating. I really don't do a lot of Graphics because I don't get a lot of free time, but here this. I can do a lot more, maybe more than you can or do Fragma. - Thanks.

Regards,
Science.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - C4Vendetta - 11-13-2010

(11-13-2010, 01:17 PM)Science Wrote: Dude I made those things while eating. I really don't do a lot of Graphics

Yeah, that's really a strong argument.
And no, you're not even close to Fragma, or me. :/

(11-13-2010, 12:44 PM)Fragma Wrote: This isn't the army. Perhaps you should read the "Group Mission" on the first page.

I know.
Just don't get why you'd want that kind of members. Owh well.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Fragma - 11-13-2010

(11-13-2010, 01:17 PM)Science Wrote: Dude I made those things while eating. I really don't do a lot of Graphics because I don't get a lot of free time, but here this. I can do a lot more, maybe more than you can or do Fragma. - Thanks.

Regards,
Science.

Not the best attitude to have mate. You need to realise that there are people a lot better than you and you need to learn from them, rather than compete with them.
Based on the signatures you've posted it's obvious to see that you need a lot of work, this shouldn't put you off, it should motivate you to get better.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Twicks - 11-13-2010

(11-13-2010, 04:21 AM)Untouch Wrote: Twicks I really like your first 2 signatures.
Looking foward to seeing your work on the forum. Smile

Thanks, those are my latest ones I believe.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Arеs - 11-14-2010

(11-13-2010, 03:33 PM)Fragma Wrote: Not the best attitude to have mate. You need to realise that there are people a lot better than you and you need to learn from them, rather than compete with them.
Based on the signatures you've posted it's obvious to see that you need a lot of work, this shouldn't put you off, it should motivate you to get better.
Dude, I just want to say my main skills. I can do 10 times better than the ones I posted. I just brushed the signature and set it to Linear Dodge (Add).
The Pikacu signature wasn't really good, but I did it while eating. I just added the basics.

(11-13-2010, 01:29 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: Yeah, that's really a strong argument.
And no, you're not even close to Fragma, or me. :/

I really didn't see any of Fragmas work, but I saw your. Your stuff is better. Whistle

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - AceInfinity - 11-14-2010

(11-13-2010, 01:17 PM)Science Wrote: Dude I made those things while eating. I really don't do a lot of Graphics because I don't get a lot of free time, but here this. I can do a lot more, maybe more than you can or do Fragma. - Thanks.

Quality is better than quantity, you need to understand that. Learn some tutorials, improve and try to re-apply later on. There's no need to make an excuse if you can't do any better. But if you can, repost here.

Science Wrote:I can do 10 times better than the ones I posted. I just brushed the signature and set it to Linear Dodge (Add).
The Pikacu signature wasn't really good, but I did it while eating. I just added the basics.

If you can do 10 times better, why did you not post your better ones for a better chance at gaining entry, it would make more sense. The first one is just a render on a smudged background almost, and you added the most basic text. The second one, your render is a little blurred, with some effects on the outline, and simple text again.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Arеs - 11-14-2010

(11-14-2010, 01:37 AM)Infinity Wrote: Quality is better than quantity, you need to understand that. Learn some tutorials, improve and try to re-apply later on. There's no need to make an excuse if you can't do any better. But if you can, repost here.

Science Wrote:I can do 10 times better than the ones I posted. I just brushed the signature and set it to Linear Dodge (Add).
If you can do 10 times better, why did you not post your better ones for a better chance at gaining entry, it would make more sense. The first one is just a render on a smudged background almost, and you added the most basic text. The second one, your render is a little blurred, with some effects on the outline, and simple text again.
Dude doing Graphics isn't the thing I do all day. The tings I do in my free time is go on HF and SF, post read some tutorials and that's it. I know a lot of things about graphics. Like I said I can do 10 times better than the signatures I posted.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - AceInfinity - 11-14-2010

(11-14-2010, 02:29 AM)Science Wrote: If you can do 10 times better, why did you not post your better ones for a better chance at gaining entry, it would make more sense. The first one is just a render on a smudged background almost, and you added the most basic text. The second one, your render is a little blurred, with some effects on the outline, and simple text again.
Dude doing Graphics isn't the thing I do all day. The tings I do in my free time is go on HF and SF, post read some tutorials and that's it. I know a lot of things about graphics. Like I said I can do 10 times better than the signatures I posted.
[/quote]

Post some of your 10 times better work. Thats what I was advising you to do if you wanted to gain instant access into the group, thats all

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Schizoid - 11-14-2010

I am not the designer but i must wish you good luck with recruiting.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Fragma - 11-14-2010

(11-14-2010, 02:29 AM)Science Wrote: Dude doing Graphics isn't the thing I do all day. The tings I do in my free time is go on HF and SF, post read some tutorials and that's it. I know a lot of things about graphics. Like I said I can do 10 times better than the signatures I posted.

I don't think you're ready for this group yet. I've removed you for now. Maybe if you post some of your better work, and show that you want to be in the group, I will reconsider.