Support Forums
GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] (/showthread.php?tid=11859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Arеs - 11-06-2010

I would love to join, but I am too lazy to post my work. If you want proof you can check my HF profile, you can see I am a graphic master. Thumbsup

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Untouch - 11-06-2010

You haven't posted a single piece in the graphic masters section.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Fragma - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 08:33 AM)Science Wrote: I would love to join, but I am too lazy to post my work. If you want proof you can check my HF profile, you can see I am a graphic master. Thumbsup

If you're to lazy to post your work then you obviously don't care enough to be part of the group.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Arеs - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 01:50 PM)Fragma Wrote: If you're to lazy to post your work then you obviously don't care enough to be part of the group.
No I am not, if you want to can check some of my posts. I deleted the images I mean creations so I don't have proof. But you can also check my tutorial.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Shane - 11-07-2010

I like to Join now that I have 75 Posts Smile

Examples:
[Image: Space.png]
[Image: TrickrTreat.png]
[Image: squirtlesmnn.png]

Hope I become apart of this Group!

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Fragma - 11-07-2010

Accepted ѕмии™.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - C4Vendetta - 11-08-2010

So. What are you all doing now?
I mean, you're not a official group, I haven't seen any battles, no resource packs. Nothing.
Did you all do anything to get closer to achieving your group mission?

And, do you have any standards on experience and skill people need to have?

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Fragma - 11-08-2010

(11-08-2010, 01:26 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: So. What are you all doing now?
I mean, you're not a official group, I haven't seen any battles, no resource packs. Nothing.
Did you all do anything to get closer to achieving your group mission?

And, do you have any standards on experience and skill people need to have?

There are plenty of resource packs on SF, as well as a battle section which should pick up when the forum is more active. We are not yet official so there is little we can actually do but increase the member base. In future though, once the group is official, I plan on holding competitions, battles, and other events which will be exclusive to the GFX Elites members.
At the moment, all current members are active in the Graphics section.

As for standards and experience... The main purpose of the group is to have a mix of both experienced, talented graphic designers, and also members who are not quite as experienced or talented, but have the determination to achieve fantastic graphic designs. In turn, the more experienced members will be there to offer support and inspiration to the less experienced members.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - C4Vendetta - 11-08-2010

Why can't you organise events like that, even though the group is not official?
Start doing stuff, get more known, and you'll get a official group in no time.

Just saying.

RE: GFX Elites [Now Recruiting] - Fragma - 11-08-2010

(11-08-2010, 12:11 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: Why can't you organise events like that, even though the group is not official?
Start doing stuff, get more known, and you'll get a official group in no time.

Just saying.

Because I'm very busy with degree work. There is already a lot going on in the graphics section. In fact I helped host Drac23's competition just last week. Bkotz has also just set up a Halloween competition.