Support Forums
Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Healthy Living and Lifestyle (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Thread: Have you ever Tried a Drug? (/showthread.php?tid=10102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - sockatobi - 06-22-2011

I'm clean. Never tried it, hopefully never will. But I'm not judgmental. I have a lot of friends who smoke weed.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Top - 06-22-2011

I've never tried a drug. I can't say I never will cause there's always a possibility.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - The kid - 06-24-2011

I have tried:

Alchohol
Speed
Exstacy
mdma
Weed
Cocaine
LSD
Heroin
PCP
Ketamine
Stesolid
Rivotril
Flunioxydant or w.e the name (fluni / date rape drug)

dont think there are any more... but im sober now for 25 days Big Grin yay and havent used any strong drugs for 1 and half year (then i mean coke, speed e.t.c just weed and some good old relaxing tablets but nothing for 25days now)

my xp with drugs is not to do them
i now have a nerve decease and im only 19 years old... all the speed and exstacy and coke fudged my central nerve system up and blabla
i also almost died like 4 times

1 time was when i tried E for first time and didnt drink for 9 hours and got dehydraded (always drink when taking E but not more than 0.5-1 l per hour)
1 time when i was doing i think 12 g of speed in one´day and i was pushing a car up some hill and had been awake for 3 days i think and then i collapsed in a gas station and had to crawl to the bathroom i think that was a near hearthstop.
1 time when i did exstacy that had lsd, heroin and pcp in it and i went crazy puked for like 6 hours straight and puked until white crap came out then i was going insane cuz of the pcp and was laying in the floor screaming and had to be taken to the hospital and they barely saved me
1 time when i took 10 exstacy (007) and it was second time i was doing exstacy and i got so fudged up that i had hallunications for 3 days after it and while i was under the high i got a pshychotic break and did not knnow reality from dream... but although i remember it all it was fkn insaneeem ghosts and spaceships and aliens all over
the place and crap and i thought it was all real pure insanity

thankfully i am recovering from this all and trust me beeing a drug addict is not just beeing a drug addict if u are an drug addict or fear u are one
then you are a addict not just a drug addict, think of it u use to much pc u wanna quit but somehow its so hard... thats because ur a addict... simple
but u are proply in a denial state so ur like nah im not an addict to my pc or w.e because i can control it.. but srsly when u say yea im gonna quit at 10 and then suddenly clock is like 3 am ur like shiiit and then ur like only 10 more mins... then after 10 mins ur like 15 more mins again and again
and it can be that u drink to much coke or pepsi or w.e
everyone can be a addict to anything and we always switch to addictions

my first addiction and strongest is the computer
then i started drugs and quit my computer
i switch drugs ...

think of it ... study it... learn if you are an addict or not, u can always get help whatever your addiction is and its free

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - old - 06-24-2011

Nope, never did a drug on my life. Clean and pure as can be. I have drunk on New Years though.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - mrnapolean1 - 06-25-2011

No i aint never tired or done any drugs (expects one that are prescribed by a doctor).

Drugs like meth, cocane, speed, and crap like that rots your brain out.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - devilpsn - 06-27-2011

Never No Drugs :no-no:

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Mike. - 06-27-2011

just try weed, kids are like omfg drugs are bad, they aren't people make a big deal about it, but it's not a big deal.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Rolls Royce - 06-29-2011

As do i i only smoke pot

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Napalm™ - 06-29-2011

Yeah, I did. I did marijuana like 10 times, but then got caught and I stopped.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Jamie - 06-30-2011

I've smoked cannabis frequently since the age of 13 (and I'm finally starting to fade out of it!), overall I have enjoyed my usage but it has caused me major problems both with the law, education and family. In myself I have definitly seen a change as my use got heavier over time which in my opinion effected my education.

I have also taken ecstasy once at the age of 14 (3 pills of 'Blue Smurfs') which I didn't think was that exciting, so I never took it again.

I've taken Amphetamine several times which was my favourite drug that I've tried, I loved the buzz and the ability to focus on everything. I started taking Amphetamine at the age of 13 too.

I haven't taken speed for about 6 months+ now, and my cannabis use is starting to fade away.