Support Forums
Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Healthy Living and Lifestyle (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Thread: Have you ever Tried a Drug? (/showthread.php?tid=10102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - fuck_prohibition - 03-24-2011

(07-22-2010, 07:05 PM)Mike. Wrote: weed is fun, and you wont OD

You've been mislead, you can OD from too much of anything, even water.

I've tried marijuana, alcohol, and LSD.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Scalise - 03-24-2011

(03-24-2011, 10:38 AM)cody8295 Wrote: You've been mislead, you can OD from too much of anything, even water.

It is extremely hard to OD on simple substances such as those mentioned..

If you have too much water you're much more likely to either drown or have your stomach rupture before you suffer from water intoxication.

However, it is virtually impossible to OD on marijuana, seeing you'd need an abrupt shot of THC to affect your brain patterns. I've heard somewhere that in order to OD a person much consume 1/3 their body weight in weed in a minute to actually die, LOL. And by then you'd already have died from excessive smoke inhalation, which has nothing to do with the actual chemicals in marijuana.

(03-24-2011, 10:47 AM)Scalise Wrote: It is extremely hard to OD on simple substances such as those mentioned..

If you have too much water you're much more likely to either drown or have your stomach rupture before you suffer from water intoxication.

However, it is virtually impossible to OD on marijuana, seeing you'd need an abrupt shot of THC to affect your brain patterns. I've heard somewhere that in order to OD a person much consume 1/3 their body weight in weed in a minute to actually die, LOL. And by then you'd already have died from excessive smoke inhalation, which has nothing to do with the actual chemicals in marijuana.

Yes I've also heard: 2 times body weight in 5 minuets, 3 times body weight in total, 1/2 body weight in 15 minutes. That's all bullshit and inaccurate.

I agree with you about the water situation, but not about the marijuana.
I'm no weed expert but I'm sure you can orally consume it, that way you wouldn't suffer from smoke inhalation risks, and I'm sure with enough, you certainly would drop dead.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Swat Runs Train - 03-24-2011

(03-24-2011, 10:56 AM)cody8295 Wrote: Yes I've also heard: 2 times body weight in 5 minuets, 3 times body weight in total, 1/2 body weight in 15 minutes. That's all bullshit and inaccurate.

I agree with you about the water situation, but not about the marijuana.
I'm no weed expert but I'm sure you can orally consume it, that way you wouldn't suffer from smoke inhalation risks, and I'm sure with enough, you certainly would drop dead.

People can kill themselves far easier with any number of household objects or chemicals, yet we don't classify them as dangerous necessarily.

Know why?

Because only a moron could kill themselves with them, same applies to THC. You have to be trying to OD to do it.

(03-24-2011, 10:59 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: People can kill themselves far easier with any number of household objects or chemicals, yet we don't classify them as dangerous necessarily.

Know why?

Because only a moron could kill themselves with them, same applies to THC. You have to be trying to OD to do it.

I never stated my opinion of the legalization of marijuana, just pointing out that it's possible to OD.

Eating it greatly reduces the effects, and requires a much larger amount in order to gain the same levels of THC. In which case you'll have to stuff your face with dried plants that taste god awful and will do absolutely nothing for you. It's a chemical that has to be released through heat, which is why it is required to be cooked/smoked.

I understand what you're trying to say but it just doesn't work like that, lol.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Justin Bieber - 03-24-2011

I smoked weed nearly every weekend for around a year, then I just gave it up.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Jaxon - 03-24-2011

im clean, i dont do drugs Smile

(03-24-2011, 12:47 PM)Justin Bieber Wrote: I smoked weed nearly every weekend for around a year, then I just gave it up.

Justin Bieber smokes weed. Tell TMZ, quick! Roflmao

Drop Selena, Cyrus is more your kind of girl. Haha

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Bullet Proof - 03-24-2011

Medicines, yes.
Other than that no, they can kill you.