Support Forums
Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Healthy Living and Lifestyle (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Thread: Have you ever Tried a Drug? (/showthread.php?tid=10102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Death Trap™ - 01-03-2011

I tried once when I was in high school. I don't see the fun part of doing it. Does legal drugs count? I take them all the time when Im sick xP

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Project- - 01-03-2011

I've only ever tried weed, i used to be heavy. But lightened up, and quit. I've been sober for 9 months.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Amazing - 01-03-2011

Well, I don't think it's considered a drug... I don't think...

Hookah? I've smoked hookah a couple of times with my older brother.

Whenever he does something more serious like weed though, he tells me not to.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Raain - 01-04-2011

Only tried weed/marijuana, and it will stay with that.
No intention of ever doing any harddrugs either.

I'm quite the 'healthy' boy, even though i need to lose weight, I don't smoke, don't drink.
Just the occasional joint yeah..

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Hot Chocolate - 01-05-2011

I drink alcohol Tongue

But no, I haven't personally tried any illegal substances.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - T3RRi8Le™ - 01-05-2011

I didn't try it.. But, why would I try a drug? It only bring damages!

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Break - 01-05-2011

I smoke weed pretty often (mostly Sour D) . But i drink a little like almost every friday, But dont get drunk just to get buzzed.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Hуѕтєяιa X™ - 01-09-2011

I've actually never tried any drug. Never wanted to get involved in them. I know weed isn't dangerous or anything but eh, thought it would be in my best interest to stay clear of ALL drugs.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - mannyam - 01-10-2011

well - I think there is no necessity to try drugs - it is wrong and it harms your body so what is the sense of trying something that destroys your health and your body and damages your brain forever. What is so cool about that? Peer pressure is just a lame excuse for not being strong and self-confident enough to say know to something of which you know that it will harm you.
well - I think there is no necessity to try drugs - it is wrong and it harms your body so what is the sense of trying something that destroys your health and your body and damages your brain forever. What is so cool about that? Peer pressure is just a lame excuse for not being strong and self-confident enough to say know to something of which you know that it will harm you.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Fragma - 01-10-2011

(01-10-2011, 05:41 AM)mannyam Wrote: well - I think there is no necessity to try drugs - it is wrong and it harms your body so what is the sense of trying something that destroys your health and your body and damages your brain forever. What is so cool about that? Peer pressure is just a lame excuse for not being strong and self-confident enough to say know to something of which you know that it will harm you.

Chocolate is harmful, you get fat, your teeth will rot, its addictive, it costs money, etc etc.. But it's accepted, because it tastes nice, and if you don't have too much, it doesn't effect your health much at all...

Exactly the same with drugs. Not everybody gets peer pressured into taking them, I know I didn't. I took them because I was curious, and actually they can be very nice. Yes they are bad for your health, but only if you take them regularly, yes they can be addictive, but only if you let yourself become addicted, yes it costs a lot of money, but only if you buy it all the time. Drugs give a nice feeling.

Your comment is so narrow minded.

Anyway, on-topic,

I've tried Skunk, Cowies, MDMA & Coke.

Cowies are amazing, until the comedown and you feel horrible. Can't get to sleep, your jaw goes mental, your eyes look alien, and you can't eat much the following morning. I'd only take them at festivals & what not. (Same with MDMA).

Tried Coke once and it didn't really do much, was quite disappointed.

Don't need to comment on skunk because everyone knows its amazing.