Support Forums
Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Healthy Living and Lifestyle (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Thread: Have you ever Tried a Drug? (/showthread.php?tid=10102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - null_trace18 - 12-07-2010

(12-07-2010, 06:34 PM)xerotic Wrote: Well, trust me it's not the type of drug that will ruin lives, but I'm just surprised that you live in that kind of an environment and you haven't touched the stuff.
Quote:Just the thought of purposefully inhaling smoke or popping pills. Doesn't seem the best idea.
Well, yea like I've said before, smoke is definitely bad for you and I'm pretty sure pills are, too. It just depends on the way you take it, you can ingest it and it will have no side-effects, but please don't let me influence you lol. I don't want you to start after all that temptation you went through. I mean you should maybe try it once when you're older, just out of curiosity, but thats it. I forbid you to have anymore than just once. Tongue

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - xerotic - 12-07-2010

(12-07-2010, 06:38 PM)null_trace18 Wrote:
Quote:Just the thought of purposefully inhaling smoke or popping pills. Doesn't seem the best idea.
Well, yea like I've said before, smoke is definitely bad for you and I'm pretty sure pills are, too. It just depends on the way you take it, you can ingest it and it will have no side-effects, but please don't let me influence you lol. I don't want you to start after all that temptation you went through. I mean you should maybe try it once when you're older, just out of curiosity, but thats it. I forbid you to have anymore than just once. Tongue

haha i will consider it when i am way older, with a solid life.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - EaGLeZ - 12-07-2010

I smoke pot, and used to take painkillers.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - xerotic - 12-07-2010

(12-07-2010, 08:03 PM)EaGLeZ Wrote: I smoke pot, and used to take painkillers.

What were the painkillers for? My dad sold his painkillers.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - SiR CRaCk AL0T - 12-12-2010

I've never tried drugs and never will. Drugs are for fools with no lives. If you value your life at all you would stay away from drugs. That's just my own opinion.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Nintendo - 12-12-2010

ive been smoking weed everyday for the past 2 months =] when im high i think more for expl

ever since ive started smoking ive been thing on joining the armed forces / national Guard

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Mike. - 12-12-2010

(12-12-2010, 03:52 PM)Nintendo Wrote: ive been smoking weed everyday for the past 2 months =] when im high i think more for expl

ever since ive started smoking ive been thing on joining the armed forces / national Guard

You grow your own weed.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - TheGodFather - 12-12-2010

Yes i have my class was smoking weed in the bathrooms of my school and it was all smoked up then after i left i was wasted .

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - TechieĀ© - 12-13-2010

have had heroin addicts as neighbours and been around many cannabis users,but have never wanted to try anything illegal purely because am loony enough without them,and dont need mind altering substances adding to it.

the strongest drug have ever had was a large injected shot of morphine in a resus ward as a fifteen year old,it had had a huge effect on self but not in the way it was intended.

now days opiates dont have as much affect as they did as have been on it as a painkiller for years,kapake co codomol and various other types of prescribed co codomol,as well as tramadol and tramquel [slow release tramadol].

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Klorkz - 12-13-2010

I have tried weed, cocaine, ecstasy, amphetamine, speed, and of course alcohol (but I don't see alcohol as drugs)

I don't use it very often, weed once or twice a month and the same with cocaine.