Support Forums
How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Webmaster Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Forum: Forum Software Help (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Thread: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! (/showthread.php?tid=14998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - Pompano - 07-21-2011

(07-21-2011, 10:02 AM)Laugh Wrote: Lol if I stole 30 pages and paraphrased it that'd be more of a hassle than actually writing it. Please stop the childish games, I didn't steal your work. I paid for it and found out it wasn't wroth what I paid for so I tricked you into releasing ALL the resources for free which you should have from the beginning.

Lol I removed them after 3 minutes. Lol you paid for VIP membership which advantages were to have access to free back links. VIP is purchased for advantages and other forum advantages. It was listed what you get when you buy it.

Lol you telling me to grow up? You release my back links on your blog calling them kick ass back links. If you really cared about your viewers then you would not be releasing apparent crap back links saying they are great, wasting your readers time. freakin retard lol. I used them sites for my back links. Maybe go look at google.com and see where I rank dip crap.

Please can you show me a link to your own successful forum to prove that this is worth downloading. If someone is going to write about running a successful forum then surely they have one.

Link please bro

Laugh Wrote:
pompano Wrote:
Laugh Wrote:You think you could help me get top result for "flaming forums" for my forum?

Sorry man, I don't give give away what I do. I mean I can do for a fee or you could Subscribe to the forum and get my back links and methods.

It's such a non-competitive term Sad

Trust me man, I'd pay BIG but have no available money...meaning locked paypal. Can you push me in even the slightest correct direction?

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - Peter L - 07-21-2011

You could check out www.halochiefs.net

But besides all that stop replying you are making you and Cooll.net look bad.

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - +mK - 07-21-2011

Thanks bro, I'll take a look. O.o

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - Peter L - 07-23-2011

Tell me what you think mK

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - BreShiE - 07-23-2011

Thanks for this, even though I'm quite experienced with MyBB / phpMyAdmin / cpanel etc I'm still going to give this a read to see if there's anything in there that can help me in the future, thanks!

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - Peter L - 07-24-2011

Just lemme know what you liked about it.

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - Kyle FYI™ - 07-26-2011

Thanks for this I will download this latter.

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - Peter L - 07-26-2011

Cool let me know what you think.

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - Pompano - 07-27-2011

(07-21-2011, 04:48 PM)Pompano Wrote: Lol I removed them after 3 minutes. Lol you paid for VIP membership which advantages were to have access to free back links. VIP is purchased for advantages and other forum advantages. It was listed what you get when you buy it.

Lol you telling me to grow up? You release my back links on your blog calling them kick ass back links. If you really cared about your viewers then you would not be releasing apparent crap back links saying they are great, wasting your readers time. freakin retard lol. I used them sites for my back links. Maybe go look at google.com and see where I rank dip crap.

Please can you show me a link to your own successful forum to prove that this is worth downloading. If someone is going to write about running a successful forum then surely they have one.

Link please bro

Laugh Wrote:
pompano Wrote:
Laugh Wrote:You think you could help me get top result for "flaming forums" for my forum?
Sorry man, I don't give give away what I do. I mean I can do for a fee or you could Subscribe to the forum and get my back links and methods.

It's such a non-competitive term Sad

Trust me man, I'd pay BIG but have no available money...meaning locked paypal. Can you push me in even the slightest correct direction?

Can you just explain the backlinks being release because you felt they were bad and you are releasing them now saying they are awesome. Just admit you were a fool wanted to take backlinks get a refund and release claiming them as yours.

Idc and won't keep bothering you if you just admit it, instead of being a fool and not giving credit where it is needed.

RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - Peter L - 07-27-2011

You're still going on about this? =/

I wasn't a fool I feel justified 100%. There wasn't any content in there worth $10. The whole list of backlinks is worth $10 yes, but not the 20 you had in there.

Good luck with Cooll forums