Support Forums
Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Healthy Living and Lifestyle (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Thread: Have you ever Tried a Drug? (/showthread.php?tid=10102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - saint.slacker - 01-17-2011

No I won't try drug never..

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - The Anarchist - 01-18-2011

Only done weed once or twice, I don't plan on doing it again. I do smoke cigarettes and cigars, but I've never drank though (which is odd).

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Swat Runs Train - 01-18-2011

(01-17-2011, 09:14 PM)Infinity Wrote: I've not gone through all 10 pages of this thread, and I don't intend to since it's only a discussion Smile

But personally i've only tried Marijuana when I was younger, and I dont plan on doing anything else. I'm not a cigarette smoker either. In my opinion, they made Marijuana into a bad thing even though it really isn't. Cigarettes are a lot worse because of the chemicals involved, yet they don't ban that? Smile Government is greedy that way. They know people get hooked on it, and it causes cancer, but it's a small source of population control as well.

As long as things are in moderation I don't think anything could be that devistating, excluding the really bad drugs like cocaine and other highly addictive and damaging drugs. Don't do them.

If you have willpower and a brain you can use any drug without falling into a cycle of abuse, it's mind over matter.

As to the topic at hand, I have tried everything other than crack, meth and heroin. I smoke weed quite often, only do other stuff occasionally, with the exception of LSD, I do that near every chance I get, since it's 100% harmless.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Intro - 01-18-2011

People in my school have made a small group called the "Purifiers". I'm not in it.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Apex - 01-18-2011

I took a few hits from the bong when i was younger. It had weed in it, but i didn't feel anything as it was bullshit. I am not planning on testing any more drugs as i am against them and they do nothing but harm to you (Expect weed).

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - The Anarchist - 01-18-2011

(01-18-2011, 03:54 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: If you have willpower and a brain you can use any drug without falling into a cycle of abuse, it's mind over matter.

As to the topic at hand, I have tried everything other than crack, meth and heroin. I smoke weed quite often, only do other stuff occasionally, with the exception of LSD, I do that near every chance I get, since it's 100% harmless.

You don't get flashbacks or anything like that? I heard you will get flashbacks later in life from LSD/Ecstasy.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Swat Runs Train - 01-18-2011

(01-18-2011, 04:48 PM)The Anarchist Wrote: You don't get flashbacks or anything like that? I heard you will get flashbacks later in life from LSD/Ecstasy.

You shouldn't believe everything you hear, LSD is harmless as long as you don't have a mental condition such as being bipolar, otherwise it's fine.

Ecstasy isn't exactly harmless but it has no proven long term effects and I have never gotten flashbacks so I don't think that's true, some people may get it though, I really can't say for sure.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Persian - 01-18-2011

Tried a couple of things... (Mary J and some BM's) /some alcohol from time to time.... Don't plan on anything else.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Intro - 01-19-2011

Crystals are amazing, but are very easy to drag you into a cycle.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Zyptic - 01-19-2011

I've done about everything you can think of.