Support Forums
Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Healthy Living and Lifestyle (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Thread: Have you ever Tried a Drug? (/showthread.php?tid=10102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Kate - 12-06-2010

Well, I was going to but then I thought to just let it go.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Resting Sonata - 12-07-2010

Yeah I did. Experimenting is fun I'll be honest with you.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Notorious Mental - 12-07-2010

Never and not going to.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - null_trace18 - 12-07-2010

Honestly I don't see any real harmful effects to the body for smoking weed. All that BS they try to tell people is fake, the only harmful aspect of smoking weed, is the smoke itself, any smoke whether it's cotton, leaves, or paper, will have harmful side-effects. If you put it in a brownie and eat it, there is literally no harmful side-effects at all. I have done a lot of research on this topic, and have concurred this with many reliable sources including doctors. Alcohol on the other side can be quite harmful for the body in large amounts. So, I only stick with the ganja. Tongue
(12-05-2010, 11:47 PM)F1G4R0 Wrote: I only smoke weed on a regular basis.
Lmao You make it sounds as if you seldomly smoke on a regular basis. I believe thats a fallacy? Tongue Nice use.

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - xerotic - 12-07-2010

(07-21-2010, 04:37 PM)RedOwn Wrote: Never tried and never will, i'm clean Smile

I don't see the point of it, i like reality

Same here. I have been tempted loads (family grows weed, they all smoke weed, etc) But I have not. Only alcohol for me Yeye

RE: Have you ever Tried a Drug? - Fragma - 12-07-2010

(12-07-2010, 03:49 PM)null_trace18 Wrote: Honestly I don't see any real harmful effects to the body for smoking weed. All that BS they try to tell people is fake, the only harmful aspect of smoking weed, is the smoke itself, any smoke whether it's cotton, leaves, or paper, will have harmful side-effects. If you put it in a brownie and eat it, there is literally no harmful side-effects at all. I have done a lot of research on this topic, and have concurred this with many reliable sources including doctors. Alcohol on the other side can be quite harmful for the body in large amounts. So, I only stick with the ganja. Tongue

I'm with you 99%, but paranoia, although not physically harmful, does harm you mentally.

(12-07-2010, 04:16 PM)Fragma Wrote: I'm with you 99%, but paranoia, although not physically harmful, does harm you mentally.
Ehh, that really depends on the person, rather than the drug itself. Many people do not even feel paranoia. It does not effect you long term though, and it has actually been proven that some paranoia is healthy, but only to a certain extent. Whistle

(12-07-2010, 04:14 PM)xerotic Wrote: Same here. I have been tempted loads (family grows weed, they all smoke weed, etc) But I have not. Only alcohol for me Yeye
WoW, thats really impressive, to have so much temptation and not indulge, you must have a lot of will power. I will definitely rep when I'm able to. Thumbsup I would never be able to do that, and this just amazed me (if it's true). I'm actually so impressed that I'll even rep you on HF.

(12-07-2010, 04:41 PM)null_trace18 Wrote: Ehh, that really depends on the person, rather than the drug itself. Many people do not even feel paranoia. It does not effect you long term though, and it has actually been proven that some paranoia is healthy, but only to a certain extent. Whistle

(12-07-2010, 04:14 PM)xerotic Wrote: Same here. I have been tempted loads (family grows weed, they all smoke weed, etc) But I have not. Only alcohol for me Yeye
WoW, thats really impressive, to have so much temptation and not indulge, you must have a lot of will power. I will definitely rep when I'm able to. Thumbsup I would never be able to do that, and this just amazed me (if it's true). I'm actually so impressed that I'll even rep you on HF.

haha thanks, and yea its true. Just 3 days ago I found another stash of my families. I dont want to ruin my life.

(12-07-2010, 05:25 PM)xerotic Wrote: WoW, thats really impressive, to have so much temptation and not indulge, you must have a lot of will power. I will definitely rep when I'm able to. Thumbsup I would never be able to do that, and this just amazed me (if it's true). I'm actually so impressed that I'll even rep you on HF.
Quote:haha thanks, and yea its true. Just 3 days ago I found another stash of my families. I dont want to ruin my life.
Well, trust me it's not the type of drug that will ruin lives, but I'm just surprised that you live in that kind of an environment and you haven't touched the stuff.

(12-07-2010, 06:19 PM)null_trace18 Wrote:
Quote:haha thanks, and yea its true. Just 3 days ago I found another stash of my families. I dont want to ruin my life.
Well, trust me it's not the type of drug that will ruin lives, but I'm just surprised that you live in that kind of an environment and you haven't touched the stuff.

Just the thought of purposefully inhaling smoke or popping pills. Doesn't seem the best idea.