Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite Cell Phone? iPhone? Android? Sidekick? Or..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Just wondering what's everyone's favorite cell phone...

I don't know, I think the iPhone is the best x)
^Why? Ehh rather not say until a few people post.
I think iPhone wins in terms of coolness. Although, I sometimes see it as more of a novelty than actual productivity. Around here business people use BlackBerrys, and all the iPhones belong to teenagers or people in their 20s.
The Iphone and I really wish I had one!
I have an e71, It's great!
Doesnt make any sense anymore. a phone is a phone. id rather play frogger 2D anyday then, "need for speed" or any game on the iphone.
Android imo is the best.
(10-04-2009, 09:50 PM)TheAdept Wrote: [ -> ]Doesnt make any sense anymore. a phone is a phone. id rather play frogger 2D anyday then, "need for speed" or any game on the iphone.

^^ True ^^

I think Samsung make really awesome handsets. Original and awesome.

Also I liked the Nokia N95...
Blackberries look REALLY awesome. My brother has an iPhone, though, and it seems pretty sweet as well. I wouldn't mind having an iPhone, so I guess with that, I'll say iPhone is my favorite. I've never used an Android or BlackBerry though, so it's kind of unfair.
As phone's a phone IMHO. I tend to break my phones, so I only buy cheap ones. Who cares, they all text and ring.
I love my iPhone, but only when its JailBroken.
ELSE its a piece of crap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15