Support Forums

Full Version: I need your suggestions & opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have around $2000 to $3000 dollars to spend on Home Entertainment things. I'm 16 years old and I'm a gamer.

Things I already have in my room:
  • 40" T.v
  • 2 Speakers [1 foot each]
  • Xbox 360 Slim
  • Couch
  • Computer

I'm looking for and maybe suggestions / opinions here are helpful:
Amazing quality home theater surround sound speakers, comfortable computer chair and an L shaped computer desk.

The opinion I need is:
  • Should I wall mount my t.v
  • Put it on a table.

All opinions and suggestions are accepted and I will be grateful if you make a high quality suggestion. I am also looking for extra things to put in my room so its a cool room.

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon!
eXosphere.
you got a mac? if not get one Smile
Most electronics depreciate in value, so I suggest purchasing limited-edition or unique items which can be sold or exchanged at a later date. For furniture, seek out second-hand designer or interior architecture products, many of which can be resold for a good price.
You're 16 and you have around $2000 to $3000 to spend on stuff for your room? Damn you're lucky lol. Wish I had that kind of money to splash out.
Anyway I see you have an Xbox, so why not get a PS3 as well. Then it would be the ultimate gaming room. If you really want to go all out, get yourself an old school arcade machine like Pac Man or something.

I don't think you should wall mount your TV. No particular reason, I myself just find it easier and more practical having it on a desk/table.

If you want to go for surround sound speakers, have a look at some Bose products..