Support Forums

Full Version: Herpes?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I haven't thought about it much, but I started dating this girl about 3 months ago or so. I won't post a huge essay, I'll try and make it short. Well after a few weeks of being with her I started noticing this thing on the outer edge of my lip on the right side. It looked to be a pimple or something I wasn't sure what it was but I didn't think much of it. Eventually it got bigger and was nothing like a pimple. It was big (not huge) but compared to a pimple it was big and I wasn't sure what it was. Well being me I started picking at it just like any other pimple and pinching it until it came off. Well it came off but the next day it would always be there once again looking just like before. Big and nasty and red with white. Well people started telling me stuff about it being a cold sore. They were like "Your girlfriend gave you a cold sore?" but I didn't even know what that is. Well I looked it up on Google and apparently it's something caused by herpes which really scared the crap out of me considering I'm 15 and I guess you can say a goody-goody you know? Well anyways a after all those months, a few weeks ago it finally stopped growing and now I just have a little scar with a small bump there. It's not really noticeable but you can kinda see it. Well I got kinda happy when it went away but I started noticing another problem. Right next to my left testicle on my thigh I started getting this red rash type of thing. I didn't notice it was there until I started getting really itchy and started scratching it. I got tired of it and looked to see what it was and that's when I saw it was a red type of rash thing. But it looked different than a rash. Like it had an outline. I thought it was just a rash and didn't think much of it. Well this weekend I started getting another one just like it but on my right thigh near my right testicle about the size of your pinky finger nail. Well it looks really red and looks like how I described the left one. The one on the left looks really bad now. It's red and sort of purple. I don't know how to really explain it but the point is it looks like it's spreading very little by little but it's very very itchy. Oh and by the way the one on the right side started off as a small pimple like bump but after a few days it got like into the skin I guess you can say. Like it's part of my skin now it's not a bump. Well I'm really scared I might have herpes but I don't wanna say anything to my parents. They only speak Spanish by the way they're full Mexican so I wouldn't even know where to start with it. I tried putting this lotion to stop the itching but it didn't do anything. And some background information all we did was kiss nothing else. And she's a really honest person and she told me she doesn't have any STD's or STI's. So after so much time of being scared as fudge I figured I would ask here. Please help me out guys I'm young and scared with this problem! BTW I wouldn't really care about posting a picture of the rash (without any "parts showing") if that's allowed please let me know. Thanks in advance! Hope you guys can help me out.
I'm sure there are various forms of Herpes. I had a mutation of Herpes on my neck once. It wasn't an STI or any crap just get antibiotics from your doctor. It will go away. Leaving it there could cause scarring if you constantly pick away at it.
This is what I had a viral herpes infection http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Shingles.htm Does it look familiar
You definetely don't have Herpes Simplex(Genital Herpes A.K.A the STI) as it's on your lip
Lol, your just paranoid.
It's most likely a cold sore or something, which is a form of herpes, but it's not the herpes your thinking of.
It'll go away, don't worry.
(07-15-2010, 09:47 PM)MarkH Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure there are various forms of Herpes. I had a mutation of Herpes on my neck once. It wasn't an STI or any crap just get antibiotics from your doctor. It will go away. Leaving it there could cause scarring if you constantly pick away at it.
This is what I had a viral herpes infection http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Shingles.htm Does it look familiar
You definetely don't have Herpes Simplex(Genital Herpes A.K.A the STI) as it's on your lip
It looks different than that.
(07-15-2010, 09:51 PM)zShotS Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, your just paranoid.
It's most likely a cold sore or something, which is a form of herpes, but it's not the herpes your thinking of.
Yeah but now I'm concerned about the problem down there...
(07-15-2010, 09:57 PM)Elite Wrote: [ -> ]It looks different than that.
(07-15-2010, 09:51 PM)zShotS Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, your just paranoid.
Yeah but now I'm concerned about the problem down there...

If there's problems on your dick go to the doctor bro.
(07-15-2010, 10:04 PM)zShotS Wrote: [ -> ]If there's problems on your dick go to the doctor bro.

Read the post man wow.
I don't have problems on my dick.
Herpes spreads like wildfire. Maybe it's just spread. It can mutate due to stress i've heard an you seem to clearly be distressed about the situation. It will be OK just visit your Doc and get the antibiotics and hay presto you should be good again.
(07-15-2010, 10:10 PM)MarkH Wrote: [ -> ]Herpes spreads like wildfire. Maybe it's just spread. It can mutate due to stress i've heard an you seem to clearly be distressed about the situation. It will be OK just visit your Doc and get the antibiotics and hay presto you should be good again.

Thanks for the help I appreciate it.
(07-15-2010, 10:07 PM)Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Read the post man wow.
I don't have problems on my dick.

You said "down there" so I just assumed you meant dick, lol.
(07-15-2010, 10:28 PM)zShotS Wrote: [ -> ]You said "down there" so I just assumed you meant dick, lol.
I could have been talking about my feet Tongue
Pages: 1 2