Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got mine a few days ago. It's great Smile
Did you get a free case to fix the signal problem? if not you can go and get it from where you bought it.
So the signal problem was actually true?
(07-17-2010, 11:37 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get a free case to fix the signal problem? if not you can go and get it from where you bought it.

I think Apple designed a case for the iPhone 4, to prevent the signal issue.

I'm getting a new phone next week, and I'm wanting an iPhone 4. I'll probably end up getting a 3GS, but the iPhone 4 is really neat.
(07-17-2010, 08:53 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]I think Apple designed a case for the iPhone 4, to prevent the signal issue.

I'm getting a new phone next week, and I'm wanting an iPhone 4. I'll probably end up getting a 3GS, but the iPhone 4 is really neat.

I think the whole signal issue just kills the iPhone 4.
Or for me it does.
(07-17-2010, 07:07 PM)zShotS Wrote: [ -> ]So the signal problem was actually true?
Yes it was true lol

Quote:I think the whole signal issue just kills the iPhone 4.
Or for me it does.
Well they fixed the signal problem with the new case so it shouldn't be a problem now.
That single thing is way over-hyped. Like Steve Jobs said, hold it in another place! Tongue
Iphones suck IMO, without apps its nothing. It took 2 years just to implement a copy and paste feature, and 3 years to finally bring multi-tasking to a so called smartphone. WTF?
This proves that apple could sell anything to consumers just off the apple name alone.
I wish i had this i cant afford it though Sad
I want to get one so bad but I'll wait till the bugs are gone.
Pages: 1 2