Support Forums

Full Version: Life decisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay...

Well you know how me and my gf have been having issues.
Yesterday she called to break up with me, although I was going to do this already. It hurt so much knowing she already wanted too.
I don't get it though, she must have had the exact things going through her head. The same things that I have been thinking. I love her and I still think she loves me. I want to be with her...

Anyways, she was on the verge of bursting out into tears. Although I couldn't let her so I made her laugh instead. I have not heard from her today and I miss her more then before. I sat in my chair last night only to think about her. She is the girl that I think about when trying to sleep. She is the first person on my mind and the last person off.

Anyways, with all that has happened. I have decided my random personality leads me to have poor relationships. I never before could keep a long relationship. As much as I tried, I always purposely did something wrong or I brokle up with them.

For almost 2 years I dated a girl for 2 weeks and then had a new one. WHich suited my personality and I moved enough to keep a steady supply of girls.

Then I dated a girl for a month, she cheated on me twice and I still forgave her. Then the sweetest and one of the most beautiful girls ever began dating me. I thought that this would last a long time. My random personality I went out on dates with other girls. She found out and I managed to keep her with me. I told her how I was going to move and she cried for days. She then broke up with me and began scolding me.

Then my most recent we dated for over 3 months and she accepted me for me. The random person who was completely insane. She didn't care that I was completely loco or that I was super smart. The fact she was a year older then me didnt bother her either. I was finally accepted for me.
Of course all that crap had to happen.

I am done with gettting attached for now, back to 2 weeks and gone.

I have decided to just change what I do every day.
One day I will go outside be athletic use up energy talk to people.
Next I might be in my room on the computer watching D grey Man.

Each day will be something new and hopefully it will suit me better.
Being a player isn't really that great.
Yeah sure you'll have a lot of girls wanting you but after awhile, I'm sure you'll get jealous of people who actually have successful relationships and are happy with it.
Don't give up, keep trying.
If you guys really love each other it will work out as intended. If you have changed your dating ways for this girl you really love her and it seems like she is very much in love with you too but I hope for the best.
Yes agreed with nade...love really hurts....only some people are lucky enough to live a happy life with a loving partner.....
Dating her there would be alot of issues though
As mentioned before, being a player isn't going to help you at all. If you honestly love each other then you guys are going to reslove these issues and make things work. Good luck Smile
Don't get to many girlfriends. Your doing the right thing, you don't need a girlfriend and it's not necessary to have one. Be happy stay single.
There doesn't seem to be a problem now that you have found someone that has accepted you for who you truly are.