Support Forums

Full Version: Sensitive Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hi.

I am 14 years old. I have a girlfriend, and we go on dates and just muck around in a flirty way. We haven't had sex or anything like that, because we both agree it's way too young. But it seems like whenever I start to get aroused when hold hands or hugging her a lot and snuggling in a way, I start to cum? I know its not ejaculation, because its clear and not white and there isnt a lot of it. I was reading around on the internet and it said something about pre-cum? Is this what it is, and is this normal?
Never to young for sex, if you feel you would like to, ask her & stuff. All I got but sorry if it doesn't help you.

I don't think I'm at the right age too, not to mention it's against the law. Sex isn't about wanting to check her out naked etc, haha, it's also very strong and emotional from what I've been told. I want to wait to the appropriate age.
It is normal.

Sex can create emotional attachments. Depending on your personal values, it can be meaningful or not at all.
It's natural. It happens right before sex most the time or when your really aroused and she continues to flirt with you. Its like the same thing that happens to a girl during sex.
(07-14-2010, 03:28 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]PREJACULATION

Wear a condom, kids.
He said he wasn't having sex yet. Its when is holding hands or snuggling.
(07-14-2010, 03:43 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]How the fudge do you get aroused to a point where you pre-cum when you hold hands?
He is young, curious, and has never had sex before.
(07-14-2010, 03:48 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]I get that, but they're HOLDING HANDS.

does he pre-cum when he holds his mom's hand?

I don't think he finds his mom attractive, or at least I hope not. Its just a strong feeling of affection.

No I don't pre-cum when I hold my mum's hand, because I don't hold my mum's hand. T__T
It's not just holding hands, I mean, I don't get eroused from just holding someone's hand. It's more then that, like, in a very flirty way and teasing and things like that.
Don't worry.

What you are experiencing is a normal outcome of strong emotional feelings, which flirting, teasing and pleasure can cause.
Pages: 1 2