Support Forums

Full Version: Drugs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey, Last night i decied to try Extacy.
It was pretty insane.
But i heard once you do a drug you'll be stuck on it.
Is that true becuase honestly i don't want to do E all of the time. Sad
I need some help!
I also drink Vodka a lot when i'm at my computer and out side.
I think if you do not try it again you should be fine, just keep mental strength.

~A
Depends how strong the ecstasy is. Which pill was it?
Not sure, My brother gave it too me.
Also depends on the person using it. If you only tried it, you shouldn't become addicted at all. But drugs can make serious damage to your brain, so be very careful!
(07-13-2010, 02:54 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]What about the color?

It was pink.
You really have a "good" brother that gives you drugs..

Non drug can be addictive if you have a mind strong enough to resist it.
Isn't that a psychoactive drug? As far as "drugs" go, I'm pretty sure you won't get addicted as long as it's not a day-to-day thing.
I worked on a narcotics team for a bit.

There are different thresholds people have with addictions. Some people can try a drug once, and just never pick it up again, others can pick something up and be addicted. Ecstasy (not extacy Smile ) is made with either Amphetamines or Methampetamines. the actual name is 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) or the same thing with Amphetamines (MDA).

Meth is a highly addictive chemical.

As a person who is highly educated in drugs, I'd just say, don't do them. But as a person, I know that isn't going to help. I'm sure you know that you never know who made the batch, what all is actually in the pill etc. For a while I was getting people who were getting pot laced with amphetamines and cocaine, as well as some with lsd. On top of that, it is a chemical. If not mixed correctly it could cause you to die. There are also long term effects.

In short, no the average person will not become addicted after one use. Only you know if you are addicted. Have you used it since? HAs your body gone through withdrawel symptoms? If the answer is no to both, then you are not addicted. If it is yes to one, seek help. Don't let drugs ruin you.

And about the alcohol, define a lot, how much you drink, etc.
I did it once, I did want more but I dont think I was addicted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10