Support Forums

Full Version: 32inch LCD TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a decent 32inch LCD tv that has DVI outputs so it can be hooked up to a computer.

Any ideas, people?
Hmm, I have a Sony Bravia.
Cables are sold to make DVI outputs by the way.
i think some of toshiba TV's are supporting...but sony is way much better.......
I searched google and found this on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LTN325W-32...B0000A2UAK
Just check out Newegg.com. They'll have something for you Smile
I have 32 Inch Samsung LCD TV here and it has cable to connect on your PC... with a great resolution Big Grin.
I can recommend anything by Sony or Samsung. Both are extremely well made televisions in my opinion.
@ Helios.
There are a lot of LCD HDTV that has DVI outputs, which can be perfectly fixed to the desktop that you already have. Since you were also looking for a LCD HDTV, I suggest you go for a trust worthy manufacturer, because these kinds of minor things would also matter after you get one in you crib.
(07-16-2010, 08:40 AM)airex22 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 32 Inch Samsung LCD TV here and it has cable to connect on your PC... with a great resolution Big Grin.

Quoted for the truth I have a 36" LCD but still the same thing Samsung has the best picture quality out of all the TV's on the market except for like LED's and Plasma Screen's.
Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic