Support Forums

Full Version: [Suggestion] "View Your Posts"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just like Hackforums has, I think you should input that feature as well.
I hate having to look through all the threads to find out that someone has replied to it.
Currently I don't plan on adding it.
If you mind me asking, why not?
I'm not a fan of adding additional links in that position. I added it to HF after years of people asking me. I wish I didn't add it now because people annoy me about other links they want.

I'm very tempted to remove it from there.
I think it's a good idea for HF, since tons of people post every minute.
So you can never keep track since your posts and threads get buried in other peoples posts within a matter of minutes.
(07-12-2010, 09:26 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a fan of adding additional links in that position. I added it to HF after years of people asking me. I wish I didn't add it now because people annoy me about other links they want.

You remove it from HF I well E-Slap you so hard that Coby Bryant well take over Lebron James Skills and that's bad.
(07-12-2010, 09:17 PM)killerpop89 Wrote: [ -> ]You remove it from HF I well E-Slap you so hard that Coby Bryant well take over Lebron James Skills and that's bad.

Lmao that made me chuckle

OT i support this idea
i support this as well, i like having the ability to do it on HF its easy and saves time
It's relatively new on HF I believe. Been there only a few months, I personally don't think it's really needed. If you're desperate to view your own posts then just view your profile and click "Find All Posts"
(07-12-2010, 09:26 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a fan of adding additional links in that position. I added it to HF after years of people asking me. I wish I didn't add it now because people annoy me about other links they want.

Please dont remove it from HF its the best so i dont have to go to my usercp and click post its right at the top
Pages: 1 2