Support Forums

Full Version: I just can't find another way to take out the pain.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
About 5 girls trashed me so far and ushered me into naught but grief and pain for promised joy and my only outlet on this pain is music. I don't know what it is in the music but it controls me and my emotions. As soon as I remember a girl I liked only way I can get her out of my head is with music, it's like I'm hooked on it and I haven't find any other way to take out the pain and stress in my life. So I need help can you suggest things I can do for my next 8 weeks of vacation to kill time and take away the emotional pain I have, and please do not say drugs cause once my parents know I'm on drugs it's straight to the funeral home to get me a coffin.
Have you tried drugs? No just kidding.

You should try to play some sports, the intense workout of football or baseball will ease your mind on the girls and put your mind to work about the game.
I like videogames, killing people in video games really can calm you down.

~A
(07-12-2010, 02:13 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: [ -> ]I like videogames, killing people in video games really can calm you down.

~A

Or get you angrier. Don't find violent things to do, find things to do that will relax your mind. Smile
I Go To The Gym And Heavily Workout When Im Really Angry, Hope That Helps.
(07-12-2010, 02:08 PM)MarijuanaSupport Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried drugs? No just kidding.

You should try to play some sports, the intense workout of football or baseball will ease your mind on the girls and put your mind to work about the game.

I am trying football but I can't do that all the time sadly. There is too much cars and trucks on the road.
(07-12-2010, 02:13 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: [ -> ]I like videogames, killing people in video games really can calm you down.

~A

This is usually what I do too! It works so well! I turn on my favorite songs and shoot a few heads open online! It really isnt as bad as you think it is really. It helps. Ninja
Do the thing you love the most. It will really help.
I tried reading and: READING RULES. Other than that I will lie on the bed and sleep or eat, but that will be until my book is done. Anyone knows any interesting books? I am currently reading over Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, if I can't find another book after I might read Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince and please don't suggest Twilight cause I hate it.
(07-13-2010, 03:36 PM)Hell Kaiser Wrote: [ -> ]I tried reading and: READING RULES. Other than that I will lie on the bed and sleep or eat, but that will be until my book is done. Anyone knows any interesting books? I am currently reading over Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, if I can't find another book after I might read Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince and please don't suggest Twilight cause I hate it.

Holy crap you have to read the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, Evil Genius series, and The Talisman by Peter Straub
Pages: 1 2