Support Forums

Full Version: It's Been a Long Road
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I don't want any apologies or any condolences for what I am about to express. This is merely a means of expression.

I loved this girl. This girl, I loved dearly. Of course, she had issues that never were resolved. As time progressed, these issues mounted on my shoulders as the months progressed, until I could no longer hold them; the pressure was immense. Thusly, I suggested to lift this weight, but the suggested fell hard to the ground, and with that the fire came. And through this fire, I was broken in half and the weight was scorched from my shoulders. I became two, my love against my freedom. The war was settled with my freedom and love in compromise. The weight was thus removed, but I was half empty, this being a dark void. And now I must fill this void with something for my warring heart to be appeased; else the treaty be burned and the war break out again.
Good for you. Never compromise your individuality or freedom for love. You'll find someone else that won't require that sacrifice. Then you'll know it's lasting love.
(07-11-2010, 11:37 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Good for you. Never compromise your individuality or freedom for love. You'll find someone else that won't require that sacrifice. Then you'll know it's lasting love.
Perhaps. But the compromise was always balanced by love. However, I was never at peace. And I've never loved a girl this much; and I've never gotten over a girl so quick, for the pain was balanced with the relief... and I was at peace. If this love you speak of is true, then I hope I find it. My gratitude for you concern.
Sounds like freeverse poem.
But like omni said, good for you.
Well, dont let it kill you. Learn to deal with these emotions and it seems like they arnt even there after a while.
(07-13-2010, 12:06 AM)Rhythm Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like freeverse poem.

Yeah, it did kind of sound like a poem, a very nice one too!
(07-13-2010, 12:06 AM)Rhythm Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like freeverse poem.
(07-13-2010, 08:21 PM)Hovertac Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it did kind of sound like a poem, a very nice one too!
He definitely sounds like a talented author but its life man you live to learn and learn to live.
move on man....forgot past start thinking for future...it will help out a lot!
Don't let anyone take your freedom away. Your health and freedom are probably the things that are keeping you alive everyday.
Pages: 1 2