Support Forums

Full Version: Final issue with gf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay hey guys!

For all of you who have been giving me advice with my girlfriend.... I need some more. Sure I love her but we are only 15 and 16... That is not old enough to worry about staying together.

Her father called me today and said he wants to meet my parents and talk to them. I would have no problem with that except for the fact he wants to tell them I have had sex. Her parents aren't mad about us doing it but they want and end to it.

I would be screwed and I should be mature about it and say okay.
The thing is I don't know how our relationship will be. She will be going to another school and we won't get to see each other often. I hate dating girls from another school because i'm paranoid. I;m sure she wouldn't but I have been cheated on many times before..

I can't take having a relationship like that again! Should I just end it and look for another?

If my parents find out I have had sex I would be dead! I wouldn't get to see her anyways.
Well about your girlfriend going to another school.
If you know her really well then trust her that she won't cheat on you. Don't get paranoid that you had girlfriends in the past and that they cheated on you because you still found another girlfriend after that.

About the sex thing with your parents.
Sometimes you have to face the consequences.You have to make your parents understand that nothing bad came out of you having sex with her.No baby, STD, etc and that you are careful in what you are doing.
Well she was pregnant once... The eggs died...

If my parents are told they will flip crap on me. Not let me see her or any girl
They would lose all trust in me and it would be over.
Does her parents know that she used to pregnant?
No, she didnt tell them that...
Sometimes you just have to let go. If you know for certain that things are only going to get worse if you decide to stay with her then I recommend ending your relationship. The pain that you go through now will not be anywhere near as much as the pain you'll go through further down the line. If you are worried about her cheating on you then that could cause problems between you two. A relationship revolves around trust, if you don't trust her, or she doesn't trust you then that's not going to go down well. The worse part is letting go. I don't think you want to let her go but you think you have to deep down. I hope you choose the right decision for the both of you. It's up to you what you choose to do. I'm sure your family would eventually forgive you for having sex at your age. They've probably been in a similar situation some time in there life. If you do decide to stay with your girlfriend then talk things over with your parents. Get them to understand your situation and if you're in love, tell them that nothing is going to tear you two apart. They should respect your decision. Afterall, it's your life, not theirs.
When her dad talked to me he said he wasn't really mad. That it had happened and that he did the same thing when he was younger. Although he wants us to wait a few more years until we do it again.
He said thats why he wanted to talk to my parents to explain it to them. He said they might not be mad if they see hes not mad or yelling at her. I don't think that would be the case, my mom is stubborn and ignorant. While my dad would be a bit more understanding.

My mom would restrict me from seeing her ever again. I have trust issues and I will always be like that. I want to trust her but I just can't. I know she wouldn't do anything yet I am still worried. Plus we would rarely see each other....
Well you've already had sex, so there's nothing they can do..

That's a tough one though since she's gonna be at another school..
i know plenty of ppl dating ppl from other schools
its not the end of the relationship
as far as the parents gettin mad
the legal age for consent is 16 (at least it is here in PA) so ur aloud 2 have sex by law
and u never know how ur parents are going 2 react
iv thought the same thing in the past and it turns out they wernt upset as much as i thought
if u think shes worth staying with then let both ur parents talk

hope that helps
I have dated girls from other schools and hated it...
Pages: 1 2