Support Forums

Full Version: My baby is on her way out (Its a dog)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a dog that I got from the humane society. She is a 11 year old Rottweiller and we have had her for about 7 years now, But she's getting really old and is starting to develop back problems and stuff. She has fallen down the stairs in my house a few times already and I feel like one of these times she is really going to mess her self up.

And the other night I had a dream she fell down and was dying and crap, Never had a dream like that but it really messed me up bad. I was holding her and stuff but it was only a dream. But it felt so real.

Anyone ever had a dream like this or anything related?
i had Dreams like that before about my dogs or something happening to them. My dog max is getting old to but i think about that ill get really sad i just think about whats happening now and wish the best.
I had a similar dream.But I saw my dog get tortured by people.It was very graphical.I woke up sweating and crying.
(07-05-2010, 07:38 PM)BRSteven Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar dream.But I saw my dog get tortured by people.It was very graphical.I woke up sweating and crying.

wow i never had a dream like that.
i remember when i was like 8 years old and i saw movie and a dog end up getting hit by a car and since that day i never movies or shows that show animal getting hurt.
(07-05-2010, 07:45 PM)iEmerge Wrote: [ -> ]wow i never had a dream like that.
i remember when i was like 8 years old and i saw movie and a dog end up getting hit by a car and since that day i never movies or shows that show animal getting hurt.
I can't watch animals being in danger.I hate videos about them getting hurt.It just kills me.
(07-05-2010, 07:22 PM)iEmerge Wrote: [ -> ]i had Dreams like that before about my dogs or something happening to them. My dog max is getting old to but i think about that ill get really sad i just think about whats happening now and wish the best.

You think its sad but yet you laugh at people dying and think its funny?Confused
(07-05-2010, 08:02 PM)ThatWhiteHat Wrote: [ -> ]You think its sad but yet you laugh at people dying and think its funny?Confused
who the hell are you i don't even no you like WTF?
(07-05-2010, 07:38 PM)BRSteven Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar dream.But I saw my dog get tortured by people.It was very graphical.I woke up sweating and crying.

Yeah man, Pretty much the same thing for me. It really messed me up bad.
(07-05-2010, 09:03 PM)Industrialized™ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah man, Pretty much the same thing for me. It really messed me up bad.
It takes days to get yourself back to normal.
(07-06-2010, 04:50 PM)BRSteven Wrote: [ -> ]It takes days to get yourself back to normal.

I know, It has been 5 days and I still feel a little messed up.
Pages: 1 2