Support Forums

Full Version: 24 hrs awake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:Ahhhh: Haven't slept for 24 hrs. I can't stop thinking about the quarrel that me and my girlfriend. We usually have bad fights this year Sad I can't stop thinking about negative things that may happen to both of us like separating. I need an advice so I make things right again.Bebe-pleure
Try and sleep man, it's unhealthy not to sleep.
Try and think of your happiest moments ever and close your eyes.
Then in the morning, think of a way to make things right, because when you're tired you can't think too well.
Let's start off with going to bed!

You should go to bed, you need the sleep. You're body produces necessary chemicals while you sleep.
It will do you some good to go to bed.

About the girl, things will work out. My girl and I don't fight often but my ex and I used to always fight.
She cheated on me three times... I was always yelling at her and etc...

You guys will be fine, it's normal to fight!
Try to go to sleep and also try to remember the good times you guys had together not the bad ones.
You need to sleep bro.

Call her up and tell her you hate fighting, and that you wanna see her and talk.

Really tho man, go o bed!.
I know the feeling.
This guy can't go to bed, he has alot on his mind.
Think about everything thats going on, and how to make it better.
Call your bf/gf as soon as you can, try to work things out. DON'T antagonize them.
Hope everything works out man!
you need your sleep i recommend that you do what Donut says ans try and talk to her.
It's really unhealthy not to sleep.If you are trying to be badass,try to be with something healthy lol.
You need to sleep, forget her.
You really need some sleep. When you wake up, just take it easy. Maybe wait a few hours, or talk to a good friend about it. Then you can decide what you want to do from there.
Pages: 1 2