Support Forums

Full Version: Penile Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Anon

Hi

I am 14 and am concerned about the size of my penis, What should i do?

Regards
Sorry, Forgot to say why, I am worried because we and my GF have only done some sexual stuff, Like oral sex, But im worried if she wanted to see my penis and it was smaller than average, she would break up with me Sad
It's not the size, it's what you can do with it.
Also, if your girlfriend really loved you she wouldn't care, love isn't only on the outside it's also on the inside.
Don't worry about it.
It is about size =P

My gf loves my big dick.

Haha well it's not all about size, know what you're doing to...

I do not know what the average for my age is :S
Well when I was 14 it was around 6 1/2 inches. Although age doesn't matter, a man can have 5 inches at 24. While a 13 year old can have 8 inches...
It does not matter about size at your age, It will grow as you progress
(07-03-2010, 03:44 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Well when I was 14 it was around 6 1/2 inches. Although age doesn't matter, a man can have 5 inches at 24. While a 13 year old can have 8 inches...

This.
Your penis will grow with age but as Minus Zero said a 13 year old can have a bigger dick than an older guy.
Seriously, you don't need to worry about your size unless it's as long as your pinky finger.

This may sound crazy, I am biosexual, And the reason i am concerned is this other boy in my class, I look at the "Bulge" from his legs (Where his penis is obv) and his comes out futher than mine, Thats why i am concerned.
(07-03-2010, 03:50 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]This may sound crazy, I am biosexual, And the reason i am concerned is this other boy in my class, I look at the "Bulge" from his legs (Where his penis is obv) and his comes out futher than mine, Thats why i am concerned.

Being bisexual is completely normal.
As for the "bulge", it could just be the pants and it could be that his penis is bigger.
There are bound to be guys in this world who have a bigger penis than you, it's just the way it is.
You shouldn't be concerned at all.
If he has a bulge and it is his dick.
Then it could just be he doesn't grow much. When he gets a boner, what you see is what you get.
While someone elses can look 2 inches and when you have a boner it's 8 inches.

I am sort of like that but not as server =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7