Support Forums

Full Version: Some advice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a really bad habit of thinking to much or assuming the negative side of something. My last girlfriend I had me and her went out for like three weeks. And I pretty much saw her everyday for a period of time. And then communications got wishy washy, all most like she was annoyed. She wasn't girlfriend material and I feel stupid for caring about her so much. But I tend to care a lot about the people around me that actually show some emotions back, no matter what they did for me. Now I'm with this girl that I have been "talking" to for over a year now and the same thing. It's been like a month and now just suddenly like her attitude has changed. She used to always wanna hang out with me but now shes like maybe and all like I dunno. Like today she said she couldn't come get me from practice when she wasn't doing something and she said to one of her friends that she doesn't want me to go someplace. I know her, shes not seeing other people. I'm just asking should I get off her case, give her some space and have her miss me or try and see her.

I think I am over reacting, am I over reacting? Does it look like I care?

I just can't have her feel this way...

Just wanna be the best...
I think you answered your own question there:

(07-01-2010, 07:40 PM)-Solace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just asking should I get off her case, give her some space

Girls are quite hard to understand and I don't think any man will ever accomplish this. How old are you two? I personally think that she just got a bit bored and wants to change things up a little, this is quite normal and maybe you should ask her if there is anything new you two could do together. For example, try out a new sport with her or some sort of new activity that will eventually with time bond you back together and I think you'll find that things will improve.

Just remember mate, you've got to make a girl feel special and you've got to treat her right Big Grin Something that's been instilled in me since birth.

~ Sam ~
Haha dude I have the problem about caring too much as well. The best way to solve your problems is two things I always rely on.

1. long-time friends
2. music.

It seems like the girls in that situation were the ones changing, not you. don't worry about it man, it's hard to find the right person. like sam said, always make her feel special and when you go out...you don't need to have to tell her. they love surprises no matter what they say. They don't like when the man has more knowledge/power than them and I think it's a very useful tactic not to be overused.
(07-01-2010, 09:30 PM)DanPaq Wrote: [ -> ]Haha dude I have the problem about caring too much as well. The best way to solve your problems is two things I always rely on.

1. long-time friends
2. music.

It seems like the girls in that situation were the ones changing, not you. don't worry about it man, it's hard to find the right person. like sam said, always make her feel special and when you go out...you don't need to have to tell her. they love surprises no matter what they say. They don't like when the man has more knowledge/power than them and I think it's a very useful tactic not to be overused.

That's exactly what I do to! haha go straight to listening to music.

(07-01-2010, 08:03 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I think you answered your own question there:

Girls are quite hard to understand and I don't think any man will ever accomplish this. How old are you two? I personally think that she just got a bit bored and wants to change things up a little, this is quite normal and maybe you should ask her if there is anything new you two could do together. For example, try out a new sport with her or some sort of new activity that will eventually with time bond you back together and I think you'll find that things will improve.

Just remember mate, you've got to make a girl feel special and you've got to treat her right Big Grin Something that's been instilled in me since birth.

~ Sam ~

Exactly! Thanks.
Try and give her a little space, see if she comes running back to you or not.
Think positive.

It helps... really
Try not to care too much man. It's a crappy situation but, it happens. If you're young, chances are you're not gonna marry this girl. Don't fret the small stuff!
(07-02-2010, 02:48 PM)DancingCobraâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Think positive.

It helps... really

I always say I'm gonna do that but I never do... haha

(07-02-2010, 08:17 PM)dyegunswin Wrote: [ -> ]Try not to care too much man. It's a crappy situation but, it happens. If you're young, chances are you're not gonna marry this girl. Don't fret the small stuff!

But I never set my mind towards the future, it's always on the present.

Thanks everybody! I just needed to do something to get my mind off of everything.

No worries.
i had the same situations wit one my closest female friends

wish i could tell u there was a happy ending...
kinda just fell off and we both moved on
it was wierd at first kept wantin 2 call her...now i could care less

my advice 2 u is giv her space and let things play out
pic up a new hobby to keep ur mind off it
(07-03-2010, 08:44 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]i had the same situations wit one my closest female friends

wish i could tell u there was a happy ending...
kinda just fell off and we both moved on
it was wierd at first kept wantin 2 call her...now i could care less

my advice 2 u is giv her space and let things play out
pic up a new hobby to keep ur mind off it

That has happened to me where we just randomly stopped talking like nothing was going on haha

We're fine now, it was just one of my bad habits of thinking negative.

And I have plenty hobbies. I barely have time at my house to go to sleep. Thats why I want to see her cause I never have time to, I'm always at football practice or school. Same with her with sports and academics.
Pages: 1 2