Support Forums

Full Version: Abandonment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well today and yesterday my girlfriend has been over at my house. She spent the night here and we chilled. We had sex and we played some games. The reason she came though was her "father" yelled at her. He said she could be out for however long she wants and that she didn't need to come back. Well I drove down to her and picked her up. She was upset but was instantly happy about seeing me and being with me. I hate to see this girl sad, she has it hard. Well we call her "father" at around 8 then at 9 and he ignores the calls. We left voice messages and stuff, to let him know she was staying the night. Since he did say she didn't have to come back. I told her that he probably wants her to come home and not to stay at my house the night. She was like nah, he said I could. I of course listened to her and we continue the night. We go to bed and I wake up and she is on the phone with her "father". He of course as the childish and fudged up person he is, yells at her for staying the night. I am forced to just sit there and listen to her as she cries. I ask what happened, she tells me that they are kicking her out of the house. That he put her stuff out on the porch. Later after I got her to stop crying her mom calls. She is like "Where are you? Why did you stay the night? We don't want you to come back and make lies about you're "father" (Chris) touching you". Which is not a lie, but that fudged up family doesn't believe her. They say she can go to a home or to her real dad's house. Her real dad doesn't talk to her much as he raped her sister awhile back. Supposedly he has changed and got the help he needed. He seems to be an alright and decent guy from what she says. I tell her to just go live with her dad and it would be a lot better than living with that dick Chris.

Well her real dad lives a bit farther away from then Chris. Also she would be zoned for the other high school. I would not get to see her much and she is extremely attached to me. I joke around with her about me dying and she begins to cry. I get a little injury and she cries. It seems to me that she cares for me a lot. I care for her a lot too, although I can't stand not seeing a girl enough. I don't want to break up with her now as I don't know what will happen, also she has enough on her plate as is...

I need some help...
She could stay with her real Dad and then like whenever she misses you or whatever she phones you and you drive there straight away? I don't really know, pretty tough situation.
Well I can't drive anymore. I am banned from it O.o...
(06-29-2010, 12:35 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Well I can't drive anymore. I am banned from it O.o...

Public transport? or get someone to drive you there?
Maybe but she said her real dad is strict.
In times such as these there comes a time in which time becomes a factor. It feels like the apocalypse has come, however the pain is not enough to kill you, just to leave you half dead... there is a light... and there always will be... perhaps this doesn't make sense at the moment, but as you experience this situation you will realise the reality of it. I'm afraid you cannot bypass this. Time for comfort as fallen short. If the decision is made, then the inevitable is possible. I feel the pain you feel for some reason, for I have this someone who is dear to me. I know I'd break down if this situation on my end, and thus I offer you advice that is more valuable than any material. You look to the heavens and you ask why, I assure you there is an answer... and there is a way. It is your duty to yourself to find it. Your welfare depends on it, and from it, it builds the character necessary to continue forth; not as you were but as you will be. A rebirth calls, and it is you to rise from the ashes.
(06-29-2010, 01:33 PM)Μαύρο Wrote: [ -> ]In times such as these there comes a time in which time becomes a factor. It feels like the apocalypse has come, however the pain is not enough to kill you, just to leave you half dead... there is a light... and there always will be... perhaps this doesn't make sense at the moment, but as you experience this situation you will realise the reality of it. I'm afraid you cannot bypass this. Time for comfort as fallen short. If the decision is made, then the inevitable is possible. I feel the pain you feel for some reason, for I have this someone who is dear to me. I know I'd break down if this situation on my end, and thus I offer you advice that is more valuable than any material. You look to the heavens and you ask why, I assure you there is an answer... and there is a way. It is your duty to yourself to find it. Your welfare depends on it, and from it, it builds the character necessary to continue forth; not as you were but as you will be. A rebirth calls, and it is you to rise from the ashes.

That is very philosophical of you. I would like to say the quality of that post was outstanding. I felt as if I were reading a passage from the bible though.

I think I understand what you're getting at and hopefully it will all work out. I suppose I must just wait and find out.
wheres mom in all this?
Her mom is all with it and follows along...
(06-29-2010, 04:36 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Her mom is all with it and follows along...

so what does she say about this?
Pages: 1 2 3