Support Forums

Full Version: How should I ask her?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I'm 14-Years old and I have been meaning to ask this girl out (or be a friend). I have been going to the same school as her for 2-3 years now, for the reason I like her, She is in the same religion, very kind, and I think has a great personality. Since this is the last year and today being the last day of school, I been meaning to ask her out

I am half-sure she likes me back, some signs I have seen are:
-She "In class" told me "you and me equals love" why pointing at me and herself.
-During the Grad Celebration, at the dance, she asked me to be in her "group" (Dance, take pictures).
-She acts different towards me than other people I have seen.

I just need some advice on HOW to ask her out, or at least a casual way of asking to "hang" out later without sounding like a creep/stalker.

Last 2 hours of school is in about 12 hours, Can someone please help before then?
Ok... So since you have signs then that is good. Although the first sign could just be a joke to try and get you liking her then she will break your heart.

So I recommend asking her to go to the park or something and walk and talk, if you feel comfortable enough ask her out during that time.
Just ask her if she would like to go and see a movie with you sometime, if the answer is yes then you will get to spend a bit of time with her all alone and speak to her about how you feel. If the answer is no, I'm guessing she doesn't feel the same about you.

Good luck buddy!
Simply go up to her an say;

"You have gorgeous (a) <Insert Body Part>. I wouldn't mind hanging out with you later."

Or just ask for her number and make plans later.
Just talk to her.It doesn't hurt to talk to someone.
This is a delicate topic. I guess it's all reliant on the girl considering some like it quick and painless while some like spontaneity and like savoring it. Only you can be the judge as you know her better than anyone else.