Support Forums

Full Version: HTC HERO Service issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok about 2 weeks ago I got rid of my I phone and got this. I love the phone but at my house I get terrible reception supposed to get full bars of service which is 6 bars but i usually only get around 1-3 bars which is beyond me? Can anyone help me figure out what's going on. I haven't dropped the phone punched it no nothing. I took it to cellular south the techs didn't know what was going on, they told me I couldn't exchange it or get another phone since the phone is older than 2 weeks, and that I didn't have insurance on it. Prime example right here: I go to a buddy's house who has cellular south and no smart phone but he gets full reception at his house I get 1-2 bars WTF is going on?
Go back to the place you got it...

If you cant find anybody, then go to the creator.
(07-02-2010, 11:49 AM)DancingCobraâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Go back to the place you got it...

If you cant find anybody, then go to the creator.

Alright but would you think that's a service issue with cellular south themselves or would it just be a defective phone?