Support Forums

Full Version: That feeling you get when the girl you were about to ask out IMs you with.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Someone

Quote:I kissed <some other guy>!

Yeah.....
Well, it's 11:15 at night and I can't sleep. What do I do?

As a side note, I failed math this term, so I've got that on my plate as well. Life sucks.
Depends on the context but imho you take it rationally and relax a bit. So she kissed some other guy..so what? Doubtful it will be the last guy she kisses.
That is unlucky, I think it might be best to move on :/

~A
Oo this is a blow below the belt I'm sure...

Why don't you ask her if it's serious, say something like "So... Did you kiss that guy again rofl?"

Like just joke about but finding out where you stand at the same time Big Grin

~ Sam
It's alright man, you can still get her.
I would let her know how I feel about her, girls love it when a guy tells them he loves them, even if it isn't the easiest thing to do.
well u should ask her if she has any other intentions with that guy. But most likely if she said she kissed him and not he kissed her and she just kissed back, and if she wasn't drunk/stoned then she most likely likes that guy pretty much. i know this sounds bad but it's just experience talking. You should best move on.
Calm down and take a deep braeth. And say, everything will be okay because in the end it is.

And so what she kissed some other guy.
Just move on. You'll find another girl.
Dam that sucks that she did that.
(06-27-2010, 12:34 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: [ -> ]Just move on. You'll find another girl.
Completely wrong in this situation. I'm sure he isn't older than 18 if he thinks kissing is really personal.
If you think she's a great girl don't worry about it. Kissing has been made so impersonal by the media these day's it's nothing to worry about. Tell her how you feel regardless and pretend you didnt hear her tell you she kissed a guy. Let her know that your feelings for her cant be broken by a kiss with another random guy (unless it was some long lover and they're getting married, you've got a chance mate)
(06-27-2010, 12:54 PM)Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]If she Kissed another girl.
That would be Hawt.

leave dude, nobody wants to hear that here.
Pages: 1 2