Support Forums

Full Version: I just can't. I don't Know what to do.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well thats again One of the "Girl Problems". I Love a Girl, but I'm too Shy to ask her out and Stuff. I just don't Know....

I'm always unsure. Any help for this?
How well do you get on, very well?

Do you have fun together, hang about together and stuff like that?

~A
(06-22-2010, 01:51 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: [ -> ]How well do you get on, very well?

Do you have fun together, hang about together and stuff like that?

~A

Yeah, these are a little important. If you don't know her that well, then you can't expect a good answer flat off the bat if she doesn't know who you are. You can always start there, and just get close. I think once you're really close as friends, it's easy to bridge that gap to going out because you'll feel very comfortable with each other.
dont be shy brother
Just go for it man, The worst that can happen is she says no. And if that happens just wait a little while and try again with her. Trust me girls are really hard to understand.
(06-24-2010, 02:53 AM)Industrialized™ Wrote: [ -> ]Just go for it man, The worst that can happen is she says no. And if that happens just wait a little while and try again with her. Trust me girls are really hard to understand.

no man, worst that can happen is that you show yourself as idiot and people around you see that Smile))...
If you think about it properly, eventually it will come down to ask her out, or don't.

The only other possible alternative I can think of is she asks you out, that's not something you should just count on to happen by it's self, you're gonna have to do something, at least hint to her that you like her in that way.

Don't tell her you're in love with her; if you haven't been going out, that will most likely freak her out.

And it's probably a crush (even if you are friends or not).
How do you talk to her?
  • MSN
  • In-person
  • Email
  • Facebook/Myspace/twitter

Get to know her if she drinks, ask her if she wants to drink with you (if you do) or go to a party or movies with a few friends.