Support Forums

Full Version: My girlfriend is ditchin me :((
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys i am feeling very low today,i just came to know from my girl that she and a boy in her college spooched ,she got emotional and told me the truth.Now she is saying that she assures me that she will be loyal in future but i doubt that she might have had sex too with that guy but i am not sure about this,she says that she only did a smooch.
What should i do guys should i leave her or i should give her a second chance.
I really need your advice guys.
It all depends on how you feel about the situation. Do you believe there is no chance of this happening again? Do you know why she "smooched" him? I think you need to talk with her about that you're not sure what to think and it's going to take some time to get some reassurance and time to build the trust back up.

Is she truly sorry? It's up to you to decide if you're going to give it a second chance. Listen to your heart.

- Sam
Do you believe she means it when she says she is sorry?

You do WANT her back, after all she is in the wrong.

Personally, If I was you, I'd say we should take a break, and think thinks through.

~A
(06-21-2010, 03:13 AM)protocol Wrote: [ -> ]Guys i am feeling very low today,i just came to know from my girl that she and a boy in her college spooched ,she got emotional and told me the truth.Now she is saying that she assures me that she will be loyal in future but i doubt that she might have had sex too with that guy but i am not sure about this,she says that she only did a smooch.
What should i do guys should i leave her or i should give her a second chance.
I really need your advice guys.

I would let her feel that you're serious and not instantly take her back. Personally I would be mad at the first, if my GF did this to me, but I'd forgive her.
Hi protocol,

If you are having this problem then i really think you should sit down and talk to your girlfriend how you feel.
Personally I wouldn't take her back unless she was under the influence of something, because if she did it now she'll do it again.
(06-21-2010, 08:35 AM)Pedobear™ Wrote: [ -> ]I would let her feel that you're serious and not instantly take her back. Personally I would be mad at the first, if my GF did this to me, but I'd forgive her.

did the same thing for now.I was really mad but i forgived her with a hope that she will never do that again.
and thx guys for replies,i am fine now. Superman
(06-21-2010, 08:35 AM)Pedobear™ Wrote: [ -> ]I would let her feel that you're serious and not instantly take her back.

Agreed. It's not right for her to have done that to you, and she should value you more than that. Personally, I wouldn't be able to deal with that - I would just end it. I was always told never to play games with girls, and if they have you around their finger playing games with you, you're done. That being said, there are always the other good girls that would never do such a thing.

IMO if you do it once, you'll do it again. But if you truly want her, and you think you can make it work, then go for it. Just keep an eye on her.

I'm also overprotective and territorial..
you should kick ass of the prick who is touching her.
If you love her and think it will work give her a second chance.
If she always acted like a bitch to you then fudge her and leave her.