Support Forums

Full Version: I have a STAPH infection. (Possibly MRSA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, so I went to the hospital today and apparently I had an infection on my leg. So they had to cut it open and drain out some pus and what-not.

When the doctor came back he said it might be a STAPH infection. Even worse he said it might be MRSA (strain resistant to antibiotics). So yeah, that's how my day went.

I think I got it from some bug biting me while I was sleeping. The disadvantages are:
  • Can't Shower
  • Can't go to gym class
  • Can't swim
  • Have to take pills that make my stomach feel like crap
  • etc.
Ahh man I am sorry to hear this! It sucks for you. Do you know how you got the infection? All I can say is just be brave and know that the doctors can help you and I bet you'll get it sorted Tongue

Anything else, just message me.

- Sam
Oh, that looks painful. I feel for you man.

Good luck.
crap man that looks like it would hurt!
I don't think you can get MRSA from being bit by a bug, as usually comes from Humans (Poor hygiene, ie not watching your hands after going to the toilet and then eating food).

Either way, I wish you much luck, and I Hope it is not MRSA.

~A
Aw, really looks painfull man. How did you get it?
Hello;

I recall having this several years ago - it did indeed cause quite a bit of pain from what I remember. I had to continually consume this antibiotic that removed the liquid from the wound; eventually I got better.

Best of luck to you.

-LS
(06-21-2010, 08:13 AM)Ally Mac Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you can get MRSA from being bit by a bug, as usually comes from Humans (Poor hygiene, ie not watching your hands after going to the toilet and then eating food).

Either way, I wish you much luck, and I Hope it is not MRSA.

~A

The doctors are pretty sure it is MRSA
Sorry bout that, it should blow over soon though.
Pages: 1 2