Support Forums

Full Version: This is a dead thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a dead thread.
She's most likely (definitely) doing it to guilt you into dating her again. If she continues to bother you, I think you should contact a therapist and tell them that she is contemplating suicide.
(06-19-2010, 07:40 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]She's most likely (definitely) doing it to guilt you into dating her again. If she continues to bother you, I think you should contact a therapist and tell them that she is contemplating suicide.

Shes the one that broke up with me, I don't think she wants to get back with me. Idk WTF she wants.

And about the therapist, that would probably make her stfu, but she would never forgive me and she would probably stop contemplating.

Thanks for your response sir.
Do not let her guilt her into going out with you again.

I didn't read the whole thing. Way to much but watch out and don't let what ever reason broke y'all up make y'all get back together.
She's just fuçking with you dude, tell her to fuçk off.
Wow that's bitchy. I suggest teling her paents, and forwarding her the suicide hotline number. That will get her help, and she will leave you alone.
(06-19-2010, 07:40 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]She's most likely (definitely) doing it to guilt you into dating her again. If she continues to bother you, I think you should contact a therapist and tell them that she is contemplating suicide.

True. That's happening alot with teenage girls who broke up with their boyfriends, love is somthing hard to handle.