Support Forums

Full Version: How to spoof your number FREE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok so goto spoofcard.com

then scroll down, even watch the vid if you want, go to make a free call. and follow directions, i think you get 5 calls free.

i use http://www.phonegangster.com/, i think its more reliable and the GOV dosen't trace the calls/or listen.

for this site go to try for free and follow instructions, an operater will call you and tell you what to do, again i think 5 free calls. if you have paypal you can buy minutes.
(10-08-2009, 05:49 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]Does using a proxy every 5 calls allow you more free calls? Big Grin

it has nothing to do with your IP its your phone number. once you use all 5 calls your phone wont work for it anymore, but if you have two phones u can use that phoneThumbsup
So, how many minutes is the limit for the 5calls each? Sorry if that makes no sense.. I'm really sleepy.
(10-08-2009, 05:54 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]So, how many minutes is the limit for the 5calls each? Sorry if that makes no sense.. I'm really sleepy.

im not to sure usually when i call the ppl i change my voice and they hang up lol
LOL, I'll have to give it ago then. Thanks for the information. It should come in useful.
(10-08-2009, 05:58 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I'll have to give it ago then. Thanks for the information. It should come in useful.

No problem
You could just get a bunch of SkypeIn numbers.
LOL i would like to try it i use another site to spoof no call limit nvr heard of that but i tried the one you were talking about and i cant use it cuzz my phone is a texting phone plus touch screen for some reason they dont mix
The website gives me an error.
I have been looking into this for awhile thxs for the post
Pages: 1 2 3