Support Forums

Full Version: Sound of a vacuum cleaners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys.

Is there any reason I hate the sound of vacuum cleaners.

It does my head it, I can not stay near it or anything. It does not annoy me when I'm using it though.. I'm quite confused and wish to sort this out.
Wear earplugs O.o
It's kind of like other people, like for example:

Some hate when other people are tapping, and it drives you nuts.

But then you do the exact same thing and it doesn't bother you.

For you, it just happens to be vacuum cleaners.
It depends on the vacuum cleaners. Older ones seem to be extra loud and obnoxious. Newer ones can be really quite! I like my vacuum its quite and my floors all nice and purdy after.
Just my 2 cents. Smile
(06-15-2010, 07:03 AM)Hovertac Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of like other people, like for example:

Some hate when other people are tapping, and it drives you nuts.

But then you do the exact same thing and it doesn't bother you.

For you, it just happens to be vacuum cleaners.

This is exactly what I do, I tap in tests but I get annoyed when other people do it.
Maybe you make an association with something bad that happened to you. I remember I used to hate the dentist and I live near a car garage and every time I hear mechanic tighten the tire bolts on with their tools I used to get scared because it reminded me of the dentist's tools.
Hey,you know that,by taking be aware of each one of these distinct specs that you just would want inside a hand held vacuum cleaners in advance of time you'll be able to tremendously boost the odds of coming house using a vacuum that you will not need to deliver back to the retailer. This is why it really is very important to be sure the resources we use within our daily lives are making us more efficient and not costing us far more time.ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup
I freaking hate the sound of them myself. Nothing you can really do I guess.
You must have sensitive ears. Or you simply don't like the sound. I don't like the sound of people eating with their mouth opens making that annoying munching sound.
People have different perceptions on things. I hate that slurping and chewing sound. It makes me what to tie someone to a tree.
Pages: 1 2