Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4 pre-order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, as much as I swore to myself over the years I would never get an iPhone... it's just too extraordinary to pass up this time around. So I'll be pre-ordering on the 15th.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/
I decline to get one because it will be out of date by the time you have everything on it set-up.
Ahh - iPhones are way too expensive for what they are worth.
Well, they pretty much cost as much as any smart phone nowadays. 200 bucks with a new contract.
My dad's pre-ordered one, I get his old iPhone.
Yeah, iPhones are over rated and their price is way too high.
200 dollar upgrade, people. Like any other new smartphone on the market.
Well, thanks for the link I will get iphone4 someday.I just got Iphone3.
IMO, iPhones are NOT overrated. I don't even have one; I have an iPod Touch, but you can use any iPhone app on the Touch, and there's an app for anything. I use my Flashlight app often, and there's this one app that's an awesome drinking game (forgot the name), not to mention it can hold a LOT of music, videos, and more. A lot of people dislike iPhones because they dislike Apple, but really, don't knock it till you've tried it.

The HTC Evo 4g costs $159 with a new account with Verizon (or Sprint, I dunno). It's not that much cheaper than the iPhone.
I'm gonna go to the local Apple store and queue up early to get mine on the 24th.
Pages: 1 2 3