Support Forums

Full Version: Have any of you ever gotten any tickets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello guys, so todays topic, Have any of you ever gotten a ticket for anything related to something with a motor. I got a couple tickets.

1) I was riding down the road on my dirtbike and started doing a wheelie well then my horrible luck I heard sirens behind me looked behind me and tried to take off and a undercover police pulled out infront of me and I had to slam my brakes on and I got raped with a 250$ fine for that one. The cops were actually sitting and waiting for me to leave my friends house. Reason the cops were sitting waiting for me was because I passed out a car in the other lane when we were both going the same way and the old lady that I passed out called the cops on me and they sat and waited.

2) I got caught doing 69 in a 55 and got like a 150$ fine. stupid butthead was riding my ass and then I got puled over Mad

3) was doing 78 in a 55, and it was a guy in a undercover cop car and he gave me a warning!! I was crap scared had a case of beer in the back and a bottle of jager at 12 at night! and I was only 17 at the time! Sooo lucky he asked how my grades were and I told him I got b+'s and he believed me and said 'Well I think your a good kid so im gonna let you off with a warning tonight' I was very respectful though so it worked in my favor.

that's about all so far (knock on wood) But one thing always try to be respectful! It in most cases works out better for you!
look forward to some more stories from you guys! peace!
Wow, all these tickets. How old are you ?
(06-06-2010, 06:35 PM)NaDe Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, all these tickets. How old are you ?
Just turned 18 in march lol.
(06-06-2010, 06:47 PM)Boostin Wrote: [ -> ]Just turned 18 in march lol.
Dang man it's only a matter of time before your license get revoked.
(06-06-2010, 06:51 PM)NaDe Wrote: [ -> ]Dang man it's only a matter of time before your license get revoked.
Nah I only have 1 point on my license.. I got the ticket on my dirtbike like when I was 15 lulz. It was such a big fine because it isnt street legal it has no headlights, tailights, blinkers, license plate, etc. and the douche cop said I had no helmet on (which I did). If the undercover cop wasnt there I woulda smoked the cop behind me and got away but it didnt lol.
I've never had a ticket yet. I'm not old enough to drive yet. I will be in about a month though.
Just a few parking meter tickets, nothing extreme.
(06-08-2010, 07:21 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]Just a few parking meter tickets, nothing extreme.
Live in the city? I hate parkin in cities.. Im a country boy im use to driving both lanes at night (Meaning if you dont see headlights comin at you use the whole road xD!) and parking in driveways lulz.
I don't drive yet so no Tongue.
I've never gotten a ticket in a car, however, since I live in California I am not allowed to drive with a cell phone. I was pulled over on my bike for speeding, and talking on the phone. :\
Pages: 1 2 3