Support Forums

Full Version: Alcohol.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok so I'm 15 and started drinking just about every weekend and I love it until I wake up in the morning. Just looking for a little support to help quit and for those who are thinking about drinking DONT it's not worth it.
I never drink, it tastes like crap. Just remind yourself that every time and how bad you'll feel in the morning.
Not that bad, I drank so much when I was 14, I was nicknamed Ciderboy.

I don't drink any more though, I agree, it's not really worth it.
Depends if you have self control, I love drinking but I remain a casual drinker. If you hate hang overs, drinking water after a few sips of your beverage helps, eating crackers or something fibre based to help soak up the alcohol as well as popping an aspirin before calling it a night.

If you want to straight up quit well I wouldn't know about that, just try drinking less and less until you no longer feel the urge to drink.
See drinking is not so bad as long as your not addicted or a fein for it. If you drink socially it's ok. I drink friday and saturday night every weekend I dont drink till im stupid though. I drink get a good buzz and have fun. If you want less hangovers I suggest you drink liquor it might reduce the chances for you of getting headaches I know when I drink any liquors I never wake up with a headache. When I drink beer 1/3 times I wake up with a pounding headache.
I'm about the same age as you OP. With me, I don't have to drink, I'm not addicted in any way and I doubt I ever will be. When I do drink, I never get so "wasted" that I wake up in the morning with a hangover.

The best thing you can do it be sensible about it. Seeing as you are a bit younger than me, I presume you walk around the streets drunk with your friends? Whenever I do this, I always take a two litre bottle of water out with me. If I start to feel that I've had too much then I start sipping on the water. This will help to sober you up as it dilutes the alcohol and also combats the dehydration that you will have the next morning.

Basically, just be sensible about it.
Drinking maybe fun for a little while but thing of the long term effects it could cause.
I use to be a hard drinker. I once drank about 90% of a 750ml 40% alc vol..

It wasn't fun and I ended up in the hospital with a huge bill for emergency room and everything.

So my advice you to my friend, stop drinking. It's not good for you.
Thank you for your support. Decided to quit drinking less probably just every weekend just for a buzz.
Drinking isn't that bad if your not addicted in my opinion.
But , drink every weekend ads up in $.
Be careful that you dont spend all of your money doing it :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4