Support Forums

Full Version: Need some serious help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again amazing people of SF! Before I get started, I would like to thank all of you helpers out there. The world has become a sadistic place to many, but with helping people like you all out there, it's just fixing most of the screw ups. In part of those who have been helped. THANK YOU FOR THE KINDNESS.

All right.

Recently I've noticed my skin darkening, and I personally do not like the way it looks on me. I believe it's because my I walked to school and the sun 'hit me' very hard. There's tons of people out there who look gorgeous in tanned, dark, or semi-dark skin. But I'm not one of them. I recently discovered a couple of methods to whitening skin but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried lemons, lemons dipped in milk, and even yogurt! I'm Hispanic so I don't expect to look white but merely to return to my old stage.

Consult this page to understand the rest of the post.

The skin tone I had before I started darkening was:
Medium, dark skinned European

The skin tone I have now is:
Brown (maybe a a bit darker)

So I ask you my fellow SF members to help me. I've heard about skin whitening pills with glutathione but I'm not sure if they're safe.
Alright well you can't control the way your skin tans so try wearing sunscreen or just stay out of the sun.
I would not recommend taking skin whitening pills or anything like that.
Well is there anyone out there who can help? I have a horrible 'tan' right now.
My skin takes weeks of avoiding the sun to return to it's original color. Turns pale when I stay away for to long. I am no expert, but I am pretty sure the body absorbs some nutrients from the sun I believe it was vitamin D. With that being said I think it is necessary to get some sunlight, but just like everything else: Too much of a good thing could be bad for you.
  • Too much water = Water intoxication
  • Too much sun = Skin cancer
  • Too much food = Obesity
  • Too much time on the computer = Hindered Social Life
Okay the last one applies to only a handful of people *points to self*
I say embrace it and don't let the color of your skin prevent you from being you =]. If you feel very strongly about returning to your previous color I have to agree with 0wnall limit your exposure to the sun, wear sunblock (but I still get darker even when I wear it, but maybe you wont) as far as whitening pills just consult your doctor they always know about the good stuff along with facts and side effects.