Support Forums

Full Version: Help needed: Best place to buy a domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to buy a 1 year domain called rtmxbeastx.com, i have a webserver at justhost.com so im gonna look at prices there.

But if anyone has a cheap place please tell me.
name.com without question. Don't even think about Godaddy, I have been there, done that and name.com is a breath of fresh air.
Thanks for that. Is there anywhere cheaper though.
(06-02-2010, 08:45 AM)RTM xBEASTx Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for that. Is there anywhere cheaper though.

A domain name at name.com is the same price as minimum wage. Why would you possibly want cheaper?

There probably are cheaper places, but they'll probably take your domains and try to sell them at premium prices. Shady registrars do that all the time (ie, godaddy)
I personally use godaddy and i've never had a problem.
(06-14-2010, 12:53 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]I personally use godaddy and i've never had a problem.

Nice, i don't have experience about that site.
I personally use http://www.thewebpole.com/ Here i registered my domain name.I've never had a problem.
A friend of mine currently uses NameCheap.com and has no issues with it. If your hosting provider has domain names for only a couple bucks more than the cheapest you can find, I'd recommend just coughing up a couple more dollars.
Anyway, you've inspired me to create a new thread with a similar topic.