Support Forums

Full Version: My ex-girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't get over her. We have been apart for like 4 months and I still can't get over her. I'm not social btw.
Well what do you want? Do you want her back or do you actually want to get over her?

If you want her back, just tell her.
You should either tell her what you feel about her, Or find another girl and chat with here a bit.
^^Find another girl.
Guys that run around after girls come across... poorley.
Especially if she moved on a while ago.
Who broke it up? You or her? Don't say mutual.
She broke up with me, since she didn't feel the relationship anymore.
And because she wanted to enjoy her youth as much as possible and be free.
We had a 2 years relationship, where she dumped me like 4 times, cheated on me once.
Well I always took her back and forgave her, now that and she has found a new boyfriend.
Well, I want her back, but I guess I have to move on. I still love her tho.

But, I can't get over her, I always want to know what she is doing and stuff, I'm still talking to her tho. We are not mad at each other or anything like that. She dumped me over msn, the day after I spent 2 days at her place lol.

I have talked with a lot of girls, been outside with a lot of girl, but dunno lol. Don't feel anything out of the ordinary with them. I have only eyes for her.
If you can't leave her and fins someone else, your an idiot, you're going to suffer a lot. You need to convince yourself to find the better fishes in the sea. If you can't do it yourself, seek professional advice.
(06-02-2010, 08:18 AM)υℓqυισяяα Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't leave her and fins someone else, your an idiot, you're going to suffer a lot. You need to convince yourself to find the better fishes in the sea. If you can't do it yourself, seek professional advice.

Why am I an idiot? I see why you get the -reps.
Little kids do not post here please.
You really are going to suffer a lot. If you get back together with her, it won't be the same. I was in a similar situation. She wouldn't take me back. Keep your cool about it. When you get mad, use that as motivation. When you get sad about it, turn that into anger which you will then turn into motivation. You want to know what I did to get the feeling off of my back? Every time you do something and she won't take you back, think of it as show her what she didn't accept and what she can no longer get. I'm just fine now because I learned to handle my feelings toward the situation.
There is a better girl out there. One that won't cheat on you. One that won't take you for granted. If you do what I said about what she can't have, it will begin to show girls that you can handle it all and they will show you that they appreciate you. Trust me on this. I do it now. I am happy with the girl that I found, and I'm not that social either.
She already has somebody else, I just can't get her off my mind.
This is us!
[Image: 1e1e16188954.jpg]
Pages: 1 2