Support Forums

Full Version: is it normal to still be a virgin at the age of...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
well this is a kind of weard to post on a forum and all but i trust i will get serious comments from you guys
anyway im 19 and still aint had sex, there isnt a religious, medical... or any other reason for it, its simply just not happened
i used to live in a small village whre the girls were (lets just say not to my liking) but i have since moved and am now in a place with much nicer girls however i seem to have keept my shyness and lazyness towards the whole situation and am kinda woried im gonna end up like the guy in 40 year old virgen or somin like that lol
forgot to mention im not that bothered about it i just want to know if im within the avarege or if i should get going with it already
Actually, its great. You shouldn't have sex until you get married.
im not Christian or anything like that and i dont believe that marriage changes the fact that its sex (i do believe that you shouldn't just slut it up, it should be with someone you have something with) but anyway this isnt about religious views its about the main post Tongue
(05-31-2010, 10:17 AM)richy1913 Wrote: [ -> ]im not Christian or anything like that and i dont believe that marriage changes the fact that its sex (i do believe that you shouldn't just slut it up, it should be with someone you have something with) but anyway this isnt about religious views its about the main post Tongue

Than... If you havn't had sex yet,

You are either ugly or too shy.
It's normal to be any age and not have had sex yet. Having sex is not a necessity, however it is part of reproducing. If you are 19 years old and have not had sex yet, it just means you are more mature. You probably have not set out on a grand quest to try and get sex, like so many teenage boys before you. I don't advice you to try to get it either, it will happen when you're ready. And a good chance, with someone you love.
(05-31-2010, 10:22 AM)Яichie Wrote: [ -> ]Than... If you havn't had sex yet,

You are either ugly or too shy.

im very shy wen it comes to girls i like :/
(05-31-2010, 10:22 AM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]It's normal to be any age and not have had sex yet. Having sex is not a necessity, however it is part of reproducing. If you are 19 years old and have not had sex yet, it just means you are more mature. You probably have not set out on a grand quest to try and get sex, like so many teenage boys before you. I don't advice you to try to get it either, it will happen when you're ready. And a good chance, with someone you love.

thanks i totally agree with you
I don't think there is really an "average" age or w/e and your goal shouldn't be to get laid, because then you'll probably just turn into some man-whore who has no respect for women. I'm 17 and am also still a virgin. It doesn't bother me either and it's not because of religious beliefs or some medical condition. It's not like I'm some nerd who just plays on his computer all day in his basement, I just haven't met someone important to me enough or haven't been with them long enough. Most kids today just have sex with other kids regardless of whether they mean a lot to them or not.
(05-31-2010, 10:10 AM)Яichie Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, its great. You shouldn't have sex until you get married.

That's your opinion. You shouldn't say it so matter-of-factly.

OT,
These days, it's not really normal since most people lose theirs around 14-16 from what I have seen. By "normal", I mean "common". I lost mine at 14 or 15.. can't remember. Don't lose it 'cause you think you need to. Do it because you want to.
Don't worry about it. You'll lose it when you lose it.
Just don't lose it to some whore though - you never know if she carries some type of STD with her.

Just stop being shy, go out more, and start talking to girls. Have confidence, too. Smile
u shouldn care dude. I mean if you think about it you are only person on the world that cares about that
Pages: 1 2 3 4