Support Forums

Full Version: Should I be worried?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright so I've been going out with this girl for about 2 months now and she is amazing. Long story short, I was going out with her cousin and we broke up. This girl liked me all along and now we are going out. Yes I know going out with Ex's cousins is a no-no, but I realized that my current girlfriend is the one I should have been with from the start.
So I was with her and her best friend on Friday. We had a lot of fun, I was over at her house for dinner... Today, they went to her best friend's lake house and her best friend's family member (I don't know how he is related to her) tried to pull something on my girlfriend. He asked her a month ago to have sex with him. So he seems like an immature guy who uses girls. According to her friend, she denied him both times and today when he tried to pull something she told him to f*** off. So I was just talking to her maybe an hour ago, and she isn't talking. I asked what was wrong and she said nothing. She didn't want to talk about what the kid tried to pull on her. I asked what else was wrong and she said something was wrong with her friend and that she couldn't tell me about it. Right now, I'm not in the best mood and how she was acting didn't help.
I don't want to lose her so I was worried all day because I knew the kid was going to try something. I am really really worried because she is absolutely amazing and I can't even explain how she makes me feel. When she isn't feeling right, I don't feel right. And right now I can't stop thinking about whether or not the problem is actually about her friend.
Need any additional info? I can give some right now:
I'm a soph in highschool. She's a frosh.
We've known each other for 9 months.
She feels really bad being mean to people so I was thinking maybe that's why she wouldn't have ended it tonight if she was planning to?
She has always told me she wasn't going to break up with me and I've returned the same words.
So my over all question is, should I be worried? Should I get ready for a break up?
P.S. Yes I know this all seems like high school drama crap but this girl really means something to me... Please help.
To be honest it doesn't seem like anything is wrong between you too, just between her and this guy who keeps bothering her. Maybe you should talk to her about what happened since you know about it but she doesn't know you know. Having the truth come out is better than having a relationship based on lies.
Let her know that you're there to talk to whenever she needs someone. Don't push her to tell you, don't bother her about it too much; if she wants to tell you, she will. Just let her know you're there.

As said in the post before mine, the problem doesn't really seem to be with you and her, but more with her and that other guy. Personally, I don't think you should be too worried.

The only thing you can do is be patient, and let time take its course.
Hi, iTz Realiity.

I don't think you should be worried because it may have nothing to do with you, the other guy might've told your girlfriend that you cheated on her or something.
Maybe that's why she doesn't want to talk to you but call her & say I need to know what's wrong. I can't handle it I can help you etc.

White Hat.
If it was me, I'd find out who that dude is, where he's at, and hunt him down. That may be because of my short temper, but it sounds like that guy went a little too far. I'd try my best to find out what the hell happened. I suggest you try it; it'll show you care.
Man, don't worry. find out who the dude is. Actually i guess you could worry a BIT, Just don't go overboard and kill him, or something.
Well, I thinking "killing" him is abit to much, Don't you think?
I've tried to find out who this kid is as well. He was giving her problems before we went out. I'm kind of an intimidating guy who will knock someone out 1 2 3 in a fight. She won't let me bother anyone no matter how much they bother her. So I don't think I can do anything about the kid.
I've also tried asking her what's wrong and reminding her that she can talk to me about anything. She still wouldn't tell me. About a week ago, she would tell me anything.
If she won't tell you anything then the problem is probably worse than it seems imo. You have to find out what is really going on, but make sure you tell her that you won't resort to violence or go knocking people out.
(05-31-2010, 12:39 AM)White Hat Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I thinking "killing" him is abit to much, Don't you think?

That's exacly why i said "dont" kill him.
Pages: 1 2