Support Forums

Full Version: Girl left me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I had a girlfriend about 3 years... and about 2 days ago she sayed me she dont wanna be any more with me and she dont wanna ever again be with me...

To me that is very sorry for it and my heart is tearing ..
For all that she speaks as boys upon here, and how she can immediately find a boyfriend ..

I really dont know what to do..

sorry for bad english i am in totall depression... SadSadSadSad
I tried my best to understand your English. Did she give you a reason on why she left you? Did you even ask?
I don't get why she would tell you she can immediately find another boyfriend, other than to get you jealous, or to prove how easy she can be.
She told me because we in past 1 month had some fights... because of that...

i really do not know what to do... Sad((
So, she ended a 3 year relationship because of a month of fighting? What the hell did you guys fight about that made her leave? How old is she? Doesn't sound too mature to me.
They are also some arguments before, but all some tidbits ... she is 18 years old like me...
So, they were little arguments and fights that just builded up to a point that she got fed up with it all?
Who started all of these arguments?
Yes.....

Sometimes I, but many times here ...
I hope you only really liked her, and not loved her. She sounds childish to me. If I was you, I'd look for a better girlfriend.
Don't get me wrong, it'll be tough at first, since it was a 3 year relationship, but it might be better if you do so.

If you really want, you can try to talk to her and apologize for fighting with her so much. Tell her how the last three years have been for you, and how much you hate to see it end. Tell her you'll do anything to make up for having your relationship messed up.

Good luck!
Thanks for the advice, said that among us there is nothing more so that is worth trying.

I still love here.
If you really do love her and want her back, you won't stop trying to get her back. You'll do almost anything to get her back. That's only if you really do love her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5