Support Forums

Full Version: Im so angry right now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I spent about 2 hours making my friends kabobs, cutting the food, preparing it, seasoning it, marinading it, and cooking it, I even made the sauce myself, AFTER I bought all the stuff for it with my OWN money, and you know what they do? they order freakin PIZZA 10 MINUTES before its done Bebe-pleure Ive never felt so insulted in my life 8( (and the food was AMAZING by the way :3 )
Do you have any emotional feeling behind this other then disappointment that you feel you need some help on?
I just felt like I needed to talk it 8(, I spent around 100 bucks all in all buying soda, coolers, drink containers, food for the meal, and snacks, all for the trip to the lake to be cancelled to go back to their place, to NOT eat the meal I cook, to take MY sodas and snacks to someone elses house, drinking all the beer and soda, and eating all my snacks, while all my hard work went into it for nothing 8( oo and also, im not at the "someone elses house" they took me back to my place and dropped me off to go to someone elses house D;
Yikes, that's unfortunate dude. Learn a lesson from it though, some people are pretty greedy.
Thats fudged up though, I spent a lot of hard work cooking that meal, and I took a lot of time out of my day that I really needed for my college work to hang out with them, Im really disappointed. This is kinda why I prefer to not have friends in real life, or to keep the ones that I actually have anything to do with to a very low number.
Yeah I know what it's like to lose a lot of hard work, it's never very fun. Next time, make the meal for a girl, or you mother. Someone who will actually appreciate it!
Hopefully the next one will be for a girl ^^ that would be nice, I could cook a nice 3 course meal or something for her, maybe watch a movie too 8)
She would appreciate that a LOT. That would be a really cool thing to do for a girlfriend. If the next meal doesn't turn out to be for a lady friend, I still recommend that you make it for someone you know will appreciate your work that you put into it.
im hoping lady friend, its been a while since ive been in a relationship with work and all. I dont really have anyone else to cook for to be honest, all my friends are gone overseas, but theyll be back soon
Cooking is a great quality. It's art, really. It takes patience and skill. Putting those things together for a girl is a recipe for success.
Pages: 1 2