Support Forums

Full Version: What to talk about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been texting this girl who doesn't live near me, and we can never think what to talk about. We like each other a lot so I think we would be able to talk about anything so if you have and suggestions just post them.
I suggest you call her, texting can really take your mind away from intelligent thoughts.
(05-28-2010, 08:57 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you call her, texting can really take your mind away from intelligent thoughts.
I don't see how that works and I'm pretty smart. If I called her I'd probably wake up my parents and we would just talk awkwardly while asking each other what to talk about.
I don't doubt your intelligence what so ever Smile.

It works that way, in my opinion, because texting is just back and forward non-intellectual conversation. While when you call, topics are more free to come up.
(05-28-2010, 09:07 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]I don't doubt your intelligence what so ever Smile.

It works that way, in my opinion, because texting is just back and forward non-intellectual conversation. While when you call, topics are more free to come up.

You're brain must be addled by texting. I find it just as easy to text some for hours as it is to talk to them for hours on the same intellectual level.

On Topic:
Economy Crisis
Random facts like fingernails frow 4 times as fast as toenails
Her family
Your Family
What pisses her off
What pisses you off
Music
I agree that it's harder to have a real conversation by text, but if you two really like each other like you claim, it shouldn't be hard to spark a convo.
Talk about life.
Text conversations aren't nearly as intellectual or as interesting as real life or phone conversations. Also, you should talk about what she likes, ask questions about what she likes, what she wants to be, etc... You can also talk about politics, religion, family, and lot's of other things. By the way, out of curiosity have you met this girl in real life or talked to her on the phone?
If you can never think of anything to talk about, then you guys probably don't really like each other. You just wanna bang. ;)
Hi, Braindamage.

I think you should just talk to her about something got to do with love, etc.
If you both are together, talk about going to watch a movie or something.

White Hat.
Pages: 1 2 3