Support Forums

Full Version: :S Can't tell my parent I smoke :S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all
I have many problems (school ,girlfriend,...)
I go to Starbucks with my friends and we smoke . When I smoke i release all the problems and forget these problems
I keep having problems daily so i smoke everyday without my parents .
I don't want to tell them that i smoke bcz my dad smoke and he keep telling that not gd and business man don't smoke and bla bla bla bla
So what should i do ?
For now dont tell them but they will find out anyway,,,.but it`s better if u tell them by yourself...
Smoking is designed to give you that 'feel good' feeling for the short amount of time that you are doing it.
I do see your problem and understand the consequences that may come about from you telling your parents that you smoke.

The issue is, the longer you hide it the more chance there is that you will slip up or - by mistake - prove to them that you are smoking. It is fairly easy to smell whether someone has been smoking or not just by walking past them. The more you smoke, the easier it is to smell. So it might be an idea to tell them or try and quit.

There are other ways of dealing with your problems, and it is detrimental to your health.

Hope this helps.
I just told my parents lol.. they we're shocked at first but now,, meh.
I think you should honestly quit. It's going to cause serious health problems further down the line and it will most likely become a big regret.

That's my advice.
Cigarettes or Marijuana? Both of them don't take away your problems, only take the "edge" off. And that's only brief, before they all come back, and worse, because you have not dealt with them yet. If cigarettes, I highly suggest you quit as soon as you can. PM me if you want help, I quit quite a long time ago. I'd be more then happy to offer my advice.
I have been smoking for about 1 - 2months now. I'm not going to tell my parents. If they find out, I will explain. I find it easier if they confront me.
Find another way to forget your problems. Don't resort to smoking.
First, What do you smoke, Second.. If your dad smoke's he shouldn't care as much as you're mom, When i was younger my dad let me smoke, But not my mom. So yeah maybe be like "Hey dad, i just wanted to tell you that i smoke some time's with my friend's and i don't do drug's or anything, Just a smoke. I see that you do it and don't like it that me doing it, but come on, You know you can't stop me forever. With a happy face/Hug/Smile Big Grin
(05-28-2010, 12:04 AM)Candy™ Wrote: [ -> ]First, What do you smoke, Second.. If your dad smoke's he shouldn't care as much as you're mom, When i was younger my dad let me smoke, But not my mom. So yeah maybe be like "Hey dad, i just wanted to tell you that i smoke some time's with my friend's and i don't do drug's or anything, Just a smoke. I see that you do it and don't like it that me doing it, but come on, You know you can't stop me forever. With a happy face/Hug/Smile Big Grin

That's all depending on how his dad is.
Pages: 1 2 3