Support Forums

Full Version: So my girlfriend cheated on me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
... with another girl. LOL.

I don't even know what to do with this, she just told me and it happened like 2-3 months ago. We were on msn talking about chicks making out for some reason and she randomly decided to tell me she hooked up with another girl I'm friends with while they were camping. I think chicks making out = hot. But she cheated on me.. Lol. I'm confused. What do I do with this? ._.
I think no one can tell you what to do.

you shuld do what yo ufeel to do, you and only you know all the situation around you adn your girl. Consider many factors, why she did, can happen again? and so on.

what i mean is you shuld look insid eyou and make a decision, i don't think we can tell you what to do.

And to be honest, she did with another girl, better than if she did with a guy for sure. Maybe just tried an experience.
Depends on how serious it was.
In germany girls kissing around is a normal things, so
you might ask her if it was a serious thing & if she might
be bi sexual...
I think that she was probably just experimenting. They were both probably curios and just decided to try it. She hasn't broken up with you so I don't think it meant anything mate.

If you're together then just ask her how she felt and if it felt right etc...
Well, the facts are straight. She cheated on you. It's up to you how you chose to feel about it, I can tell you I would not be very happy to find out that my girlfriend cheated on me with another girl. It might have made me feel better that it was not with another guy, but still, she cheated.

Sam could defiantly be right, she could have just been experimenting. I recommend you have a lengthy talk about it. The key essential to a successful relationship is communication.
Yeah, I don't know...

She says she didn't like it and it didn't mean anything... But knowing she gave in that easily makes me think if a situation arose she'd give in to another guy pretty easily too.
A lot of times girls kiss (and make out with) each other, just for the hell of it. Maybe they were having a good time, and since you weren't there, she decided to kiss a girl. Have you tried talking to the other girl, to see if it was serious or not?
I think it's different, it's not as hard a hit as it would be if it was a guy. I've been cheated on a few times, and it hurt. But I've also seen my ex kiss another girl right in front of me. Ahaha, I laughed though cause it was funny, I didn't mind it at all.

You shouldn't really worry about it, but just in case ask her what the situation would be like if it was a guy or something. Ask her once, and don't bother her with it after that. Cause it will annoy her and it may get to her and she might do it. So be careful.
Hi, Ethical.

I hope you're ok with all that, if not read my thread about Emotional Support.
Hmm that's a hard situation, I'm not sure what your should do :|
Pages: 1 2 3