Support Forums

Full Version: What's the best MP3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I actually had 2 iPod's along time ago both are broken now. I need to get a new Music device. I live in Canada, so anything in Canada is good Thumbsup

I know iPod's are still good these days but are there any new MP3 companies that are better than iPod or look cooler ?
Basically it's either the iPod Touch or the Zune HD. Everything else seems to be sub par.
I heard Zune breaks really easily.
I'm thinking of iPod Touch Smile
(05-24-2010, 07:37 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: [ -> ]I heard Zune breaks really easily.
I'm thinking of iPod Touch Smile

I've always had iPods (3 so far) and they're definitely my favorite. I haven't dropped any, but I've had a friend who had his thrown out of the window of a moving car and it still works Roflmao
Wow.. My friend bought an iPod Touch, He brings it into gym class and he drops it and the screen cracks.
He first was like "Look at my new iPod"
*Drops*
Everyone laughs at him .
(05-24-2010, 07:51 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. My friend bought an iPod Touch, He brings it into gym class and he drops it and the screen cracks.
He first was like "Look at my new iPod"
*Drops*
Everyone laughs at him .

Well yeah, the screen is prone to cracking but the system still works.

Usually people on craigslist offer repairs for like $50.
Nice, Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to get it. I would get an iPhone but I think phone's are a waste of money, so iPod Touch will be good Smile
imo iPod classic is the best.

classic 120GB = $240
touch 32GB = almost $300
I you like games for kids and some extras go for touch. I you want space to watch movies and have a lot of music go for classic.
I don't like how the iPod Classic looks.
If I were to buy an iPod it would be either the chrome, that was just released not to long ago or iPod Touch
Buy an iPod Touch but buy one of the cases which protect it from bumps and scratches Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5