Support Forums

Full Version: I feel down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
More and more often I feel, like I wanna kill someone.
What if I will end up being a serial killer?
It's higly undoubtful that you will become a serial killer. Go to the doctors or something. Smile
Talk to a psychiatrist, or to me[Tongue], and you'll be fine. - You won't end up being a serial killer, that's for sure.
(05-24-2010, 12:30 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]It's higly undoubtful that you will become a serial killer. Go to the doctors or something. Smile

Maybe, thats what they say to every serial killer, before they become one? Bebe-pleure
(05-24-2010, 12:29 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]More and more often I feel, like I wanna kill someone.
What if I will end up being a serial killer?

Is it because you're angry or just because you feel like it?
Then you can call me and we can become the next bonnie and clyde.
(05-24-2010, 01:34 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]Is it because you're angry or just because you feel like it?

I'm angry and just feel like it!
Take up a physical sport such as boxing or kickboxing. Just something that can relieve your anger.
(05-25-2010, 04:43 AM)iFX Wrote: [ -> ]Take up a physical sport such as boxing or kickboxing. Just something that can relieve your anger.

I train martial arts.
Chances are you just have a lot of emotional doors that need to be opened, and searched. If I had to guess, I'd say you have a lot about yourself you're still figuring out, now more then ever. The desire to kill someone comes initially from pain, which in turn becomes anger. Don't fear for the death of another person at your hand, the odds of it actually happening are not all to great.

I have a friend, her name is Sam. She thinks the same way often. She tells me I "have no idea", and that she may actually do it. But I can see her in a light I don't believe she can even see herself. I know she wont kill anybody. She's just lost, as are so many of us. You can talk to probably anybody here about it, I'm always up for PMs.
Pages: 1 2 3